part two:// meaghans party

Zachs POV

As she walked up to the door I quickly grabbed the door for her. She looked at me with her bright beautiful smile she always had. I said hi to her mom and we walked upstairs to her room. Her mom yelled up the stairs that she has to go to the store. Kaitlyn said okay and got out a short floral dress and her high top white converse. She walked into the bathroom and I followed. " what are you doing" she said as she giggled and turned on the curler. She walked out of the bathroom and I started into the mirror. I fixed my hair and tried different ways to ask her out. She walked in and I bolted back agains the wall to give her room to curl her hair.

In the Car

Zachs POV
I ran to the car first to get the door. She said hello to my mom April. The way she said it made me smile. I told her to drop us off at the McDonald's up the street so she didn't suspect anything. As she left we walked to Meaghans house up the street. While we were walking a guy outside meaghans house whistled at Kaitlyn. She hugged me and looked at me. I couldn't handle it so I started smiling one of the biggest smiles anyone could've made. She laughed and clinged me tighter. I was dying inside but managed to walk into the party with her. As soon as I smelled ancho I knew this was gonna be a long night. Meaghan walked up to us with red solo cups with our names on them. We are to young to drink but this is a party. Me and Meaghan walked into the kitchen and threw away our cups and grabbed a soda. Kaitlyn had to look for diet soda because she thinks she's fat but I think she's perfect. After we walked out of the kitchen we walked u to the backyard and shoved through drunk sweaty guys and little sluts with tight dresses dancing on the other guys. We made it to the shed and pulled out a ladder and climbed on the roof like we always do.