Epilogue

Gracie's POV

It's been about 5 years since that tragic day wth Rylan's brother Ben.

Well Ben isn't dead, I closed my eyes before I shot him in the left arm, but he did have to have it amputated.

Ben is now in prison for life, so is Henry and Madison.

Rylan moved to Virginia with his girlfriend, but has apologized for his brothers actions.

For me, I was shot in the leg, at least the bullet shot about 2 inches from the surface of my skin.

I did have to have surgery though, but I was like I had a scratch.

Now that I'm 20, and Hayes is 21, were engaged getting married today, plus, I'm pregnant!

As I'm in the back with my dad, flashbacks from when me and Hayes met, to our dates, and hangouts, it made me tear up.

"Honey I should be the one crying right now not you," I chuckled then the music started.

"Daddy I love you never forget that," I smiled.

"Only if your mom was here to hear that," he said.

"Dad she is here, just not visibly," hugged me, as we set up to walk down.

Then the doors opened up to reveal all of the guests.

I saw the Dancing with the Stars members, including, Derek and his family, Emma and her baby Thomas, plus Nick and his family.

My dad opened my veil and kissed my cheek, "love you sugarplum!"

"Love you daddy!"

"We are gathered here today for the celebration of these two," the pastor said.

"Now do you Benjamin Hayes Grier take Gracie Jantina Eva Skarlatos in marriage, to have and to hold, under sickness and in health, may you both shall live?"

"I do!"

"And do you Gracie Jantina Eva Skarlatos take Benjamin Hayes Grier in marriage to have and to hold, under sickness and in health, may you both shall live?"

"I do!"

"Now you may kiss you bride!"

Hayes just passionately kissed me, and carried me bridal style to the limo.

Man today I feel alive!

/////////////////////////////////

Thank you SO much for reading my first book, (this isn't the end just yet)

But I am making a sequel to this book, so keep on the look out, it'll be called Choices!

Another thanks to 1k reads on this book, I can't believe I have that many!
But love you guys, and hope y'all love the sequel too!❤️❤️❤️