Part 4

Hayes POV

I was lying there beside the most beautiful girl there is, when we starred to lean in, AND WE KISSED.

Sparks were going everywhere, I've never felt these before.

We had a little bit of make out, we'll no actually it went father a bit, when my phone starting buzzing.

"I'm so sorry," I say getting mad. "It's my brother."

H- WHAT DO YOU WANT
N- Are you having fun over there

I look up to see we were facing directly towards my brother's room

H- WILL YOU QUIT SPYING
N- Well it's kinda strange that my brother is having a makeout session right outside my window
H- Whatever I have to take we home anyways.

I hang up the phone.

"Well I think it's time to go, we've got school tomorrow anyways," I say sighing.

She gets up, and we just hold hands all the way to her house.

"Well I had a great time," she says smiling.

"Me too, what to do his again," I ask.

"I'd love too," she says.

"Well I'm always home alone, we can do homework together if that's cool," I says

"Yeah sounds great," she say.

"Well ill see you tomorrow then," she says kissing my cheek.

"WAIT," I say grabbing her hand

"Yeah," she says.

"I never got your number," I says smirking.

"Oh right," she says.

I have her my phone to put it in.

"Well there you go, see you tomorrow," she says, but instead of a cheek kiss, I just kissed her lips.

"Bye," I say smirking.

Gracie's POV

OMG HAYES AND ME KISSED, I FREAKED OUT

After I said bye, I saw Alec wasn't in the house so I went up to my room.

I get some pjs on, and realized I still had Hayes jacket (picture up top^)

I just kept it on, it smelled SO GOOD!

Then I got a text from him.

(From: Hayes💃❤)
Hey, just wanted to say hope we get the same classes cause all of the other teachers are so mean.

(To: Hayes💃❤)
Same here, I want to at least have a friend

(From: Hayes💃❤)
Lol and I know you still have my jacket

(To: Hayes💃❤)
SMELLS LIKE HEAVEN and I gotta go to bed see you tomorrow😘😂

(From: Hayes💃❤)
Lol peace✌😘😂😂

I plugged phone up and go to sleep

~~~School~~~~

Well it's my first day of school, online school that is.

What were you thinking, I don't go to public schooling, how much attention I would get, and Alec doesn't want me to go through then popular and un-popular phase.

So I do homeschooling!

It's actually really cool, its a virtual world where your have your avatar walking around meeting new people.

Hayes does school on the same site so its cool to talk and hang out, and there is also a no bullying policy.

Rule 39 for Zander Grams Site: If there are any inappropriate language, or actions against a teacher or student, they will be banned from the site until next semester or next year

Yep they've been really strict about it since the up rising of cyber bullying.

Well anyways I logged in, and my character looks exactly like me, only in cartoon form.

~~~~~~~~~

I was in what I think was my 6th period math class, which I'm guessing I had with Hayes since I saw him run up to me.

"Hi," the bubble popped up and said.

"Hi," I sent back.

"You want to sit with me," she said turning around walking towards a seat in the back.

"Sure," I said sitting down.

"Hello class, today on this site you'll be learning about geometry, and it'll thanked the whole class, so please don't goof off," he said and a paper popped up.

~~~~~~~~~

Later that day me and Hayes of course are hanging out, and were sitting beside each other.

"Ok Gracie, I've wanted to tell you this for a long time, but will you be my girlfriend?