Welcome To The Internet. (A Whouffle Fanfiction)

A/N: I saw this prompt on tumbr, but lost the link so credit to who ever thought of it.

copyright blah blah I own nothing. I just made up the title 'of Soufflés and bow ties' randomly, so if that is a real fic it was completely accidental. I rated this PG but please tell me if I should change it to pg-13 I may or may not write a second chapter to this and this is slightly AU so Clara doesn't have any computer skills.

-Ali :)

-----------------------------------

Clara was on tumbr.

After weeks of persuading, small arguments, and teasing, Angie had convinced her to get some form of social media. So finally, she sat down next to the Doctor in the kitchen of the Maitland's house and opened her laptop.

Starting an account was simple, with help from the Doctor of corse. He had decided to sonic the old laptop, to help the wifi speed and other technically things Clara couldn't remember or bother to understand.

"That's it" the Doctor said triumphantly, with a goofy grin. "I'll leave you to do your tumbr-y things." and with that he walked out of the room.

"Thanks" she mumbled as she took a sip from her favorite mug.

About twenty minutes later Clara had discovered the 'Doctor Who Fandom'. Intrigued by the similarities it had to her own life, she clicked on the little link titled 'whouffle fanfiction'. This lead to a different list of colorful links that where organized by three main words like 'fluff' and 'agist'.

"Hey Doctor, come look at this!"

He practically ran into the kitchen, obviously wanting to have any excuse to leave Angie and her gossip about her life. He truly enjoyed both children's company, but he really didn't care that Nina liked John, but John was gay.

So he was easily as interested in the fanfics as Clara was. They decided to read one of the fics. Nether of the pair had any previous knowledge about the show or fanfics in general. Or even of the organizing-words relevancy to the topic, they decided to just pick one at random.

"Ooo pick that one!" he said dramatically pointing at a blue link. He decided that the fairly long story, titled 'Of Soufflés and Bow Ties' he concluded this would surly be good, and would hopefully fit his and her taste. He did unfortunately miss that the story was listed under the Smut column.

Clara, starting to feel excited herself, and was happy to click the small link.

The next thirty minutes or so had been a blur. After the first paragraph of set up for the story, the more explicit content began. Clara and the Doctor both blushing bright, new undiscovered shades of red. They both knew that it was extremely wrong reading a story of this nature in the Maitlands kitchen, but also reading it with another living soul. They repeatedly tried to tear there eyes off the screen, but to no avail. The author was just to good.

Seven thousand words later, the pair was sitting in what felt like a mix of shock and embarrassment. The Doctor was the first to speak, still bright red.

"Well that was um.... Interesting."

"Yeahhh.."

The two both had several ideas of what to do now but only a few where logical. They both silently decided to just ask, but before they could reply, the door of the house opened.

"I'm home!" Mr. Maitland called.

Clara slammed her laptop shut and they ran out of the kitchen.

She stopped briefly to say a few quick words to Mr. Mainland "Ah hello welcome home, I was just going to get.. Milk! Yes milk Be right back!" and she ran out the door following the Doctor trying to escape the awkwardness.