Chapter 8

Don't people normally have some sort of clue whats happening on there birthday? Well not when your dating Brad, you have now clue of whats going on.

"have you heard from brad?" Courtney looks over while trying to juggle bags in her hands.

"no, actually i haven't i might just send him a message and tell him we'll meet him at home?" i ask looking at the girls.

"i don't think that will be necessary" i hear brad from behind me, I turn around and see him smiling.

"thanks for the message babe." I try to act serious "Hey,  I was busy trying to find the perfect present" i just smile and give him little peck "lets get going" he grabs my hand and we all walk in a big group to our cars.

I say goodbye to the girls and boys thanking them for helping Brad and I today, giving them all a hug and hoping in the car soon to be joined by brad in the drivers seat.

"well what did you think of.." brad got interrupted by my phone so i just locked it and let him continue but as he was going to speak my went off again "sorry" i had look quickly..... a group chat..... with the girls.

i put it on silent and in my bag "sorry about that babe what did you say" i grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers together, it becomes a habit.

he smiled "I was just asking what you think about the girls and your little shopping day"he starts the car up and drives off.

"there really nice!! they absolutely love the boys to pieces its so cute! i feel like were all going to get along well, thats actually why my phone was going off before, I'm now in a group chat with them all.

"thats good! I'm glad you like the girls and i see that you guys got a lot of stuff"

"yes but i barely know what any of it is because no one would tell me whats happening" i look at him and he smiles

"well thats good! then its a surprise... well half surprise i guess" i giggle and kiss his cheek.

we ended up just talking about anything on the way back and singing a few songs, until we reached his house.

I hop out of the car and start walking to the back to grab the bags "wait so who's house is it in yours or mine?"

"well" he says " seeming that you have a pool and we don't but we have a wide backyard then you guys, we have decided that we are going to join our backyards together for the night"

"oh nice, so that'll be your job?" i laugh and bring the bags in "well i guess so, I'm the guy right?" i give him a little push and i smile "i expect shirtless brad while thats happening" he laughs and get the rest of the bags.

i just laugh and walk over to the bags to start unpacking "hey! what are you doing?" i look up and see brad walking in with the rest of the bags "some of your presents might be there!!" he quickly starts going through the bags to find my presents

"some?... i thought you were only getting me one present?" i looked at him confused and he just looks up "oops" i shake my head and just laugh at him searching through the bags.

"hey when's your tour starts?" i ask

"3 days after your birthday" he walks over and wraps his hands around my waist.

"so ill have to start packing soon" I wrap my hands around his neck and kiss him.

——————————————-

I walk inside and greet mum with a kiss on the cheek

"you excited for your birthday?" mum asked at the dinner table.

"ehhh a bit, it'll be fun thou, I met the boys girlfriend's they are all so nice"

I finish up my dinner and went to have a shower and put my pyjamas on, i yell out to mum "goodnight mum, i love you" "night sweetie! I love you too!!"

I unlock my phone while i hope into bed and look at my notifications 37 messages

35 from the group

2 from brad

My Sexy Boyfriend (Brad name himself that on my phone)

come back I miss you!!!!! xxxxxxx

come to think of it, it is really weird to sleep with no brad next to me.

i message him back

You know where i live, come to me xox..... with chocolate....

I'll worry about the girls tomorrow, I go to shut my eyes but I hear childish like footsteps running towards my room, then all of a sudden I hear a big bang

I start laughing immediately because i know i'st brad, I watch as the door swings open and see brad walking over to me, I try to keep my laugh in

"laugh" he says as he hopes in the bed next to me and cuddles up to me "I'm sorry babe! it was just really funny" he pretends to act upset and I lean over to him and peck his lips softly and just smile, he just makes me so happy!

he pulls me back over to him and starts kissing me more deeply and pulling me closer which i obviously accepted i wrapped my hands around his neck and putt my fingers through his hair, he started to kiss down my neck and puts his hands on my hands squeezing them a little bit while bringing one hand up my back...

"hey... wheres the chocolate?

he laughs and pulls me back in

————————

you guys can finish that off xox

I'm really sorry that i haven't wrote more chapters or anything but seeing that you guys are still reading and voting for this book is truely amazing and i love you so much for it!!!!!!!

so i'm going to write more chapter now and i always want you guys to comment more and i want to get to know you guys so just write whatever you guys want to write

i love you all so much

oh and btw THANK YOU ALL SO FRIGIN MUCH FOR THE 15.9K READS!!!!!! IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME!!

i really really hope that you guys are enjoy because i enjoy writing it for you guys

thank you so much once again i love you all!!!!! xox

Q- who's your favourite character and why?