Harry Ch.1

Being in love with Harry Styles he is my boss and I can't love him what is wrong with me. I have been in love with my boss for a year now I am his assistant and have been for 2 or so years now I do everything for him from washing his laundry to buying his coffee to going shopping with him. I don't mind that because when he try on pants he has no shirt on and that just not fair to any girl with overies. People always say why don't you like working for him and I can never give them an answer because he is the definition of perfect. I really need to stop talking about him.

Well my name is Jasmine but Jazzy for short. I live in London with my best friend MacKenzie (Kenzie for short) her husband Niall. Niall and Harry are best friends and that's how I got this job. I really needed a job when I came here because my parents didn't want me to move so they gave me no money to move. Kenzie and Niall paid for me to stay here for 2 months and I had to get a job I set that dead line for me not them it kinda of sad because I wanted to live on my own and I am but it sucks that I had to barrow money from my bestfriend. I am now paying them back. I don't care if Niall said I didn't have to that it was a favor I still feel bad that I even had to ask them. They have been there for me since will I should say she has been there with me through everything my brake ups and my mistake and I don't understand why she is still here but I love her for it. Niall got me the job with Harry and I am super grateful for him doing that.

I have to say working for Harry isn't bad the pay isn't bad and neither is his body. It just that being in love with someone and working for them is hard. His girlfriend Taylor Swift is a self absorbed snobby b****. She get what ever she wants when ever she wants. When I was heading to work I stopped by Starbucks to get Harry his tea and me my coffee like I do every morning she called me from her condo to tell me I need to pick up her some coffee because she was coming to Harry Mansion in about an hour and to keep it cold for her. I told her to fu*k off I wasn't her assistant and she said I wasn't Harry's assistant anymore. LIAR. She knows I liked Harry and every chance she gets she rubs it in my face that she is Harry's girlfriend. I will be handing him his tea in the morning and he will barge in spill my coffee on me sit on him and make out with him with looking at me and it pretty sad that he just lays there and let's her do it to him and she always take about how she love having sex with him because she can do anything she wants to him but he tells me that he just lays there and let's her do what ever she wants. He lays there thinking about someone else. But he won't tell me who it is so what ever. Also I am his therapist to. God I have been to enough of them to be one. But I am a certified Therapist and I like listening to people's problems maybe it's the nosey side of me but I like it. Every Wednesday night I am no longer his assistant I am his therapist and it weird to hear about everything he had been through. I know almost everything about him and it's ohkay with me.

A/N

sorry that it so long and I didn't do spelling check because I am to lazy to do it right now maybe tomorrow. Thank you for reading my book .