One

** can you guys please follow 7ision.ae on Instagram?

And please follow 7ision.ae on Tik tok? It's a project for University.

Thank you**

Please do not read this book until I edit it. Add it to your library if you want, and I'll tell you all soon when it's fully edited.

*

Hey guys... omg this was my first book and oh my god it's cringey (YOU'VE BEEN WARNED), I wrote it when I was 13, so.... I still didn't edit it, and I don't know when I'm going to edit I'm just not in the mood. !!!BUT I AM GOING TO DELETE SOME UNNECESSARY CHAPTERS:). Or just shorten it.

Can you guys please read my book 'captivated'? Thank you.

This first chapter might be boring, but it'll get better, hopefully! 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

'Oh and I know Connor's name just ignore it, it's auto correct! Ok? So if u saw any of Conor's in the chapters don't mind me.'

---

School, that word makes me puke. Just thinking about it makes me puke. How do people deal with that crap?

I flinched when my alarm went off, even when I'm awake.

I did my normal routine and went downstairs. Carefully, I walked to the kitchen, and I opened the kitchen door to smell something delicious. I looked at my mom and giggled. I was such a girly girl, damn.

"PANCAKES!" I shouted, pancakes are one of my favorite breakfast ever and my mom knew that. Mom turned her head towards me, and a smile formed in her face. She had medium-length blonde hair with bright blue eyes, when she smiles; you can see stars in her eyes.

"Yes, darling! Can you wake your brothers up?"

"What about Eleanor?" I asked.

"Oh Emma, she dropped our of college"

"Lucky, I think I'm going to drop out of school," she sent me a glare before I walked back upstairs, and knocked on my brother, Noah's door. I walked in without him answering. "Noah! Wake up! School time!"

"Ahh! NO PLEASE!" He groaned, as he covered himself with the black blanket he owned.

"Noah, come on! I want to eat pancakes! " I whined.

"I'm awake, get out of my room!" He covered his face with his pillow.

"Don't cry!" I laughed and left the room.

"Conor! Your office is waiting for you!" I shouted, knocking on the door, I did the frozen Knocking. You know 'do you wanna build a snowman?' Knock ? Yeah this is it! He gets mad when you knock like frozen.

"Ahhhh! Emma Annalise!" Why do all the boys yell 'ahhhh!' Damn! I didn't knew they can shout or even sing!

I ran downstairs before Conor can catch me, I looked at my mom and hid behind her. My energy this morning, amazed with myself.

"Conor Joel Franta! Get ready for your job!" Mom demanded.

"But mom, Emma - ahhhh never mind!" He walked back upstairs, annoyingly, because I could hear his footsteps breaking the floor.

"Oh my god!" I laughed so hard, i felt tears in my eyes .

"EMMA ANNALISE FRANTA! I KNEW THAT YOU WERE BEHIND MOM, IM NOT BLIND OK?! I JUST DIDNT WANT TO START YOUR SHÏT  AGAIN!" Connor shouted.

"Connor your language!" Mom yelled at him, "get ready in 5! Cause if you didn't your job is over!" I laughed like there is no tomorrow. Mom told Connor that he can be a YouTuber only if he had a job, so he started working as an engineer but he works in an office.

I ate my breakfast, and walked to the bus.

I walked to my seat to see my best friend, Jason. He's short, brown hair and really nice brown eyes. "Hiya!"

"Hey, Em! How was your morning?"

"Damn, you won't believe what I'm about to tell you!"

I told him everything happened in the house, and he just laughed his ass out.

***

"Hope you liked this chapter, it's really nice to write about bad boys and stuff so yeah."

The lamest shit I've ever said, I swear.

Edited.