《~ Ice Skating~》

Read the end :3
Y/N: Your name
F/C: Favorite color
*()*: Your Thoughts

*Your POV*

You clutched the cold metal bars, the only thing keeping you from falling on the freezing ground. Your breath was short and shaky, while your legs were wobbly as all hell

*Why did I even agree to go ice skating with Sean?*

You looked up from the frozen surface to see Sean gliding around on the ice like a fucking princess.

*how does he even do that?*

"Come on Y/N!" Sean exclaimed, the ice complimenting his blue eyes. He looks like he's having so much fun...

"U-Uh just a second!"

Only one thing you didn't tell Sean was... You didn't know how to skate.

You put one foot on the ice. "Steady... Steady.... Stea-" your foot slipped under you and you immediately grabbed the black bars, thanking them for saving your life.

You looked up to see a worried Sean skating towards you.

"Are you ok, love?" He asked being the worry bug he is.

"Y-yeah I'm fine. These bars here saved my life." You said while giggling.
Sean chuckled and nodded his head.
"Care to join me?" He asked, face flushed from the cold nipping at his face.

You were nervous telling Sean you couldn't skate... I mean come on. Almost EVERYONE knows how to skate!

"Um I-I would love to, but there's one small problem..." You whispered.

"And what would that be?" Sean asked, while his head cocked to the side looking like a confused puppy.

"I can't skate." You managed to squeak out.

"Wanna run that by me again, love?" Sean cupped his hand to his ear so he can hear over the loud talking and laughing.
You clutched on to the metal bars some more.

"I can't skate Sean." You told him, with your head hanging low, looking at your F/C ice skates.

*my god the blades are so sharp...*
"Did ya hear me?" Sean said, snapping you out of your thoughts.

"I'll teach ya how to skate!" Sean exclaimed, getting all giddy

*Time skip cuz I can (^ー^)*

"See your gettin' it." Sean encouraged you.

He was holding both of your hands, which at first you two where very shy about, but you both seemed to forget about it.