My Brother's Girl (Teaser)

Note: To be honest, I'd really appreciate it if you guys suggest some scenes that you have in mind after reading this teaser. Haha it'll be easier for me to update and it'll certainly help a lot ^-^

***

"GRAY!! Have you blew off your allowance money again for video games and those anime thingys? This is the third time in a row!" Silver Fullbuster shouted at the top of his lungs, attempting to catch the attention of his youngest son whom wasn't listening at all, for Gray was too busy reading the lastest manga update of one-punch man.

"Dad, leave him be, will you? Gray may be a bit introverted but and geeky but he's still the top in his class, not to mention the school council president." A low chuckle escaped from Lyon's lips as he place a comforting hand above his father's tense shoulder muscles.

"I know. I'm proud of him for that, but can he atleast try not to avoid everyone and have a descent relationship with someone for christ's sake? I'm not even asking him to date anyone, just befriend someone would be good enough." Silver muttered as he tried his best to supress that exasperated sigh.

"Well Juvia kind of had a pretty descent conversation with him the other day, it was short but you know full well that Juvia won't settle with just small talks. She'll eventually level up her game." Lyon smirked as he remembered the blunette promising to make Gray her friend.

"Ah... one thing I love about your little girlfriend is her bubbly and determined personality.. I hope your brother also have someone like her to lighten up his gloomy life." The older man chuckled as he shifted his eyes towards the closed door of his uptight and introverted geek for son's room.

---

A/N: I've decided that from now, I'll just make a teaser for the multiple-part stories. And here it goes! ^-^

As you can see, the upcoming story would be an installment featuring Gruvion and the first AU of this book! Yey! Thanks for the support guys! I highly appreciate all of them an awful lot! Thank you again for the 8k (highly unbelievable! xD) T3T