"The date is set," I said matter-of-factly.

The room filled with silence before Harry muttered, "Oh. When is it?"

"January 26th."

"Okay. That's good, yeah?"

I paused for a moment. "Yes. Yes, I supposed it is."

I ran my hands over Harry's which are placed gently on my stomach. I traced the bottom of the anchor tattoo on his wrist with my finger and played with his rings.

"What else?" asked Harry. I'd been so lost in my own head, I almost jumped.

"I...um..." I stumbled. "I'm on my own, Harry."

"No, you're not," he argued. "You have me." He squeezed me tighter, kissing me on the top of my head.

"That's not what I mean," I frowned.

"I'm sorry. What do you mean?"

I bit my lip. "I haven't been on my own since I was twenty-one. I knew that when I left, but I guess it's just now really hitting me. I barely have any money. James is going to stop paying my bills. I have to get a job, and so far no luck. And obviously I can't go to school after this semester is over. I guess I never really considered all of the things I took for granted being married. It's like I'm back at square one. I'm kind of scared to be honest."

Harry was quiet for a while, his hands still on my stomach. I could hear his breathing, feel his heart beating. Finally, he cleared his throat and spoke.

"Are you reconsidering?"

I widened my eyes. "The divorce? Oh God, Harry, no!" I sat up and glared at him. "Why would you think that?"

The look on his face showed a mix of worry and concern. He blinked a couple times before answering.

"It's just...I guess I could understand if you did."

I narrowed my eyes at him. "That's an awful thing to say."

"Tisa," Harry shook his head, "Putting my feelings for you aside. I just mean I could understand a woman finding comfort in security. I'm sure there's lots of women who stay in unhappy marriages for that reason."

"I don't want to be that woman," I commented.

Harry's expression softened. "Okay."

"I'm just afraid," I admitted.

"I understand that too. But you know I'm here for you. I'll help out any way I can."

"Harry, I can't ask you to do that."

"It's fine," he added. "If you're in a financial bind, I'm sure between Penny, Zack and me we can work it out until you're on your feet."

I sighed, leaning my head against his chest again, wrapping my arms around his torso.

"Thank you," I breathed into his t-shirt.

"It's what people do, Tisa," Harry expressed, rubbing my back. "They're kind to those they love and help when they can."

"Sounds like a Hallmark commercial," I joked.

"Don't mock me," Harry demanded, poking me in the side causing me to giggle.

"Or better yet, a Savings and Loan commercial."

This time Harry grabbed me and pinned me to the couch. He began tickling me, and I was laughing so hard I could barely breathe.

"Oh, I got it! State Farm!"

Before I could utter another word, Harry silenced me with his mouth on mine. His hands finally stilled from tickling me, and I fell into his kiss.