1 - Flight gone wrong

I feel the wind against my wings as I  soar above the water, flying around and under Thunderdrums here and there, loving life. Hiccup and I go on daily rides, searching for more islands and dragons. It really is fun I must say.

Man I love being me!

I flap my wings and fly upwards, twirling into the midst of the clouds. As we got high enough, I let myself and Hiccup fall down, keeping my wings out. I can't even describe how amazing it feels to be a dragon right now!!

We flew and flew and met up with a Timberjack, which are quite a massive dragon I must say! Hiccup then sat up and guess what?

He wanted to fly again.

Great.

There has not been one time where it actually worked.

...

"Toothless, it'll be fine!" He said.

...

Yeah, 'fine'.

He changes the gears on my back and next thing I know, he's gone. I look down to see him diving down, screaming. I roll my eyes and fly downwards, till I was diving next to him. He looked at me and I decided to poke my tongue out. Felt funny to be honest.

We kept diving down until we were out of the clouds and could see the water. Then, Hiccup and I both spread our wings and we were soaring in the sky. I decided to stay behind him just incase something went wrong.

Like every other time he's flown.

He glanced back at me and I tilted my head, surprised that he's actually flying for once. I was actually so happy, I darted three plasma blasts just below him.

I heard him scream out, "This is amazing!!" and just as he said that, we flew out of the clouds, to see giant, tall rocks and boulders right in front of our faces. He then screamed, "No longer amazing.. TOOTHLESS!!!" I tried flapping my wings towards him but the gliding gears he put it on kept me from going anywhere. You could tell in his voice that he thought we were gonna die.

HAH not today mate.

I shot a plasma ball into the rocks and just in the nick of time, I caught him in my arms and we plummeted straight into a bunch of trees then fell to the ground.