Hoodie

BEN's POV

I stare at the empty room. Pip's absence has effected us all. But of course Masky doesn't miss her. And speak of the fucking devil. I see Masky stride in with a smug look on his face. "Miss your bitch?", he says with a smirk. Before I can snap back at him, Ej comes running in the room. "Slendy needs you!", he grabs Masky's shoulder and tugs him along. I shrug. I couldn't care less about that ass.
.
.
.
Masky's POV

Even though boss doesn't have a face, I can tell he would have a grave expression right now. I gulp waiting for the news. "Sir, did you need something?"

He sighs and leans his head on his hand. "Hoodie has left us Masky.."
"What?!", I demand. "It's a long story.. He was actually defending you and.. How do I put this?", he exhales and begins to speak again, "he has left to work for Zalgo."

I could flip over this fucking table and rip out his fucking heart. All the blood oozing out of his pale skin on to my fingers.. He deserves this. He caused him to leave. Imagine the taste of his fresh organs, the blood, the satisfaction. I can't think these thoughts though.. He's my boss, my eternal master, and Hoodie my eternal best friend, gone at the clutches of the devil himself. "I need to get him", I mumble.

I start to get up, but Slendy reaches over and grabs my shoulder, "Masky, I know you care about him, but you can't go there.
It's forbidden, we made a deal a long time ago. He'll pulverize you the first step you make."

I yank my arm away, "bullshit". I grab my jacket and head out.