"No, In fact I've been doing it for a while," he states proudly. I roll my eyes. Of course he's done it before. Liam and I have only been together for 7 months. We've never done it. Plus when I was with Alex we never did it. But I hate Alex, I don't like thinking about him.

"I have to go somewhere." I get up.

"Where are you going?" Matt gets up too.

"Just somewhere," I push him away. He stands there and I exit through the door. I don't know where I'm going, but I'll go somewhere.

I get into my car and pull out of the parking lot. I try to find Starbucks.

I finally find one and I go in. There's not a long line. I order just a vanilla bean frappe. "Name?" The red headed woman asks.

"Alyssa," I reply. They always spell my name wrong.

A few minutes later I receive my drink. I look at the name; Alisa. Are you kidding me? I shrug and leave.

•••

I return to my room and Matt isn't there. Thank God. I collapse onto my bed and let sleep take over.

Beep. Beep. Beep. I bolt up right. I look at my phone. 7:30. Shit. I probably didn't get up at the first ring. I'm gonna be late. I jump out of bed. I look at myself in the mirror. I forgot to take off my makeup. Resulting in a huge black smear across my cheek.

I wash my face and scrub off the makeup. I don't have time to shower. I brush my teeth. Then quickly change into a black floral tank top and blue denim jeans. I slip on my black Toms.

I don't have time for breakfast. I'm about to leave until I remember I forgot my backpack. I run to my desk to retrieve it. I then run out of the room.

•••

I arrive at my class and swing the door open. The professor is in mid sentence. Everyone shifts their attention to me. "Miss Winters, I see you're late," professor Ryan says.

"Sorry," I mumble. "It won't happen again." I look towards the floor and walk over and sit beside Trevor.

"Good. Anyways as I was saying..." He starts again.

"Why were you late?" Trevor whispers.

"I slept in," I mumble back. He chuckles softly. I roll my eyes.

The rest of the class goes by quickly and we are dismissed. "Lunch?" Trevor asks.

"Yes please! I skipped breakfast and I am starving," I reply. He laughs.

"Okay let's go then." I follow him to his car.

"Why don't we just get food from here?" I ask, as I slide into the passengers seat.

"Because it's shitty," He replies flatly. I shrug.

We pull into the parking lot of a cute little cafe. We get out of the car and enter. The smell of freshly baked buns and coffee wafts through the air. We take a seat at a table with two chairs facing each other. We take a look at the menus.

"Hello, are you ready to order?" She pulls out a tiny black notepad.

"Yeah, I'll have the grilled cheese with tomatoes," Trevor says. She nods, and quickly writes in her notepad. She then faces me.

"I'll have a Caesar salad please," I say to her. She nods, and writes.

"Your meals will be here shortly." Her heels make a tapping noise, as she walks away.

The food comes and we eat, as we make small talk. When we are done, Trev calls the waitress over. "We'll have the bill please," he says. She sets it on the table. My food was $ 8.75. I set a ten dollar bill on the table. Trevor gives me a weird look.

"It's fine, it's on me," he whispers. I shake my head. I can't be okay with someone paying for me. "It's okay-"

"It's fine," I say bluntly. He shrugs and puts his amount on the table. "Keep the change." I smile. We get up and leave.

"You know it would've been fine if I payed, right?" Trevor says, as we get in.

"Yeah but it's fine. You didn't have too, but thanks for being sweet," I say. His cheeks turn a light pink colour. Probably embarrassed by me calling him sweet.