Message from the Author

Hi guys hope you're enjoying my story my so far! I know it's not all that but I just started using Wattpad so I'm really not familiar with it but I'll get the hang of it and my writing skills will get better. Maybe one day I'll have a lot of followers and a lot of reads. I plan on writing more books in the future. I based this story off the Straight Outta Compton movie which is why they may seem similar. The rest of the chapters are made up. The NWA movie was good but they left out a lot of pivotal moments and half of the movie is nothing but lies and fairytales. In my story, I will cover things that they left out such as the Dre and Eazy beef and Eazy discovering Bone Thugs N Harmony. I dont know why this wasn't in the movie but oh well it is what it is. The timeline might be a bit off. I just dont know his kids' birthdays. The only birthday I know is Erin's.

Also for those of you that's wondering. Aaliyah is taking the place of Tomica Wright in this book. So she's not really Tomica, she just have her role if that makes sense. She's still Aaliyah the singer though. But in real life, Aaliyah was born in 1979 and since the story is currently taking place in 1991, that would make her 12 years old which means she is too young to date Eazy. So since she got Tomica's role, her birth year in this story is 1969 which makes her 22 years old. And yes that's Aaliyah in the pic with Eazy, it's clearly photoshopped but I love it.

More chapters are coming. Hope you're enjoying the book so far and thanks for your support ♡

Copyright © 2016

A Ruthless Life • Eazy-E & Aaliyah जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें