Tracy

After that wild night at Dooto's, I woke up with a hangover. I forgot how bad hangovers felt, I knew I shouldn't have drunk so much liquor. But I must admit, I had the time of my life last night. I work so much that I don't even know what fun means anymore. It was good seeing my lil homie Dre again and its never a dull moment with Ren. They are my homies and I wouldn't trade them for anything.

As soon as I got up, I went straight to the shower because that's the best way to get rid of a hangover; well at least it is for me. After I
got out the shower I brushed my teeth, not knowing what was in store for me today. I
was hungry as hell so I decided to head to the kitchen and make me a bowl of cereal with a nice glass of orange juice. My phone started to ring.

          "Hello?" I asked.

          "Hey baby. I miss you, what are you doing?"

It was my girlfriend Tracy. We aint been together that long, not even three months but I can tell that she's already attached and done caught feelings.

          "Nothing baby just got up and fixing me something to eat," I said.

         "Eric its almost 12:00, why are you just now getting up what did you do last night?"

"I was at Dooto's with Ren. Just wanted to get out the house and have some fun. I aint chilled with Ren in weeks."

She replied "ok well I want to see you. Let's do something today, I don't care what I just want to spend time with you."

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind chilling with Tracy. She's my baby so why wouldn't I but sometimes I just want to stay home and just chill by myself. But I know how depressed and sad she would be if I say no, so I told her we can chill.

         "Aight let's go to a bar and have a few drinks. It's on me baby" I said.

          "Ok baby, I'll see you in a few."

I decided to take her to Eve's After Dark, another bomb ass club since I was just at Dooto's. We sat at a table and listened to the music they were playing. Lonzo runs this club too so of course the rules were still the same: no hardcore gangsta music.

Don't get me wrong, the music they were playing was nice. They're currently playing "Computer Love" by Roger & Zapp.

I just bought me and Tracy a drink, I can tell that she was enjoying herself and I'm glad to see her happy. I kept looking over at her and saw that she was blushing.

         "What you smiling for?" I asked.

         "Nothing," she said while trying to hide her smile. "Ok, well it's just that you make me so happy Eric. I'm glad that we met and got together. I love you, well I'm in love with you."

I paused for a quick second. See what I mean?
I told you she done got attached and caught feelings. We aint even been together that long, shit we aint even fucked yet. I took her on a few dates but not that many because I'm always too busy working. So how can this girl be in love with me?

I smiled and said "I love you too."

              "But are you in love with me?" she asked.

Since me and Tracy got together, I can tell that she is the emotional type. She's a hopeless romantic and wants everything to go her way. Hell she's damn near crazy.

           "Tracy we aint even been together that long. I dont fall in love with people that quick. I do love you and I got love for you but I'm not in love with you."

            "What do you mean we aint been together that long? So almost three months isn't a long time for you Eric? Well how long
do we need to be together for you to fall in love with me?!"

She started to raise her voice and the last thing I need is for the bouncer to put us out.

"Man calm your damn voice. I don't want these nosey ass people listening to our conversation."

          "Ok, but you never answered my question," she said.

          "What question?" I asked.

           "How long is it going to take for you to fall in love with me? Or are you in love with this dope dealing shit Casual?"

She's starting to piss me off. This is why I need to stay single, I aint with that lovey dovey shit. Tracy is just too emotional for me. I do love her ass but she's speeding shit.

          "Man dont even call me by my street name, call me Eric like you always do. And I'll fall in love with you when the time comes but right now, its just not the time. Now stop asking me about this shit and enjoy the music."

She started to grin and threw her drink on the ground. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at us. I'm starting to think that she's doing this shit for attention.

She got in my face and yelled "JUST TAKE ME HOME ERIC! YOU SO INTO YO HOMIES AND THIS DAMN DRUG DEALING SHIT WELL YOU CAN HAVE IT! JUST TAKE ME HOME!"

Of course, everyone was looking and was all in our business which is what she wanted.

         "Calm yo damn voice down!" I said.

Minutes later, the bouncer and Lonzo came over and asked us to leave.

           "Why?" I asked.

          "Eric lets just leave, I'm not in the damn mood so let's just leave. Take me home."

On her way out the door she noticed a girl was looking at her.

         "What you looking at bitch? Dont fucking look at me, mind yo damn business!"

She walked out the door and waited near my Impala.

"Crazy bitch." I thought to myself.