Jacksepticeye {Asking You Out} [Youtube]

**Also posted in my book titled Jacksepticeye and Markiplier Imagines & Preferences**

Author's Note: Jack's real name is Sean.

(Y/H/T): Your Hometown
(Y/T/N): Your Twitter Name

Youtuber's involved in this Imagine;
Wade: LordMinion777
Bob: Muyskerm
Aaron: Yamimash
Mark: Markiplier
Sean: Jacksepticeye

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright guys, that's it for this vlog. See you guys later!" I say into the camera as I shut it off. I was in Boston for Pax East 2016, and was enjoying it so far.

Pax East 2016 officially started tomorrow, but I had arrived a few days early so I could walk around and get used to the town. A few other Youtubers and I had decided to meet up and I was exploring the town before I went to meet them.

From: Sean {Jacksepticeye}
Where are you? We're waiting!

To: Sean {Jacksepticeye}
On my way, tell Mark to hold the hell on!

I laugh as I slid my phone back into my pocket. I had never met Mark and Sean in person, but had become best friends with them through our Youtube channels. Wade, Bob and Aaron were also here, making the group a total of 6.

Walking through downtown Boston, I admire the sights. Snow still covered the ground, seeing as it's March in Boston. I arrive at the hotel and walk inside, the heat warming my body quickly. Sean and Mark were sitting in the lobby waiting on me, so I grabbed their hands and pulled them behind me.

"What's up (Y/N)?" Mark said as he laid on the bed. Sean occupied the couch and I sat in the computer chair. "I need to post this vlog on my vlog channel." As I was getting it to upload, I spun around and faced the guys. "So, did you talk to the others about what they wanted to do?"

"Wade suggested iceskating, Bob and Aaron said they didn't care." Mark told me as he scrolled through Twitter. "Iceskating sounds good. Tell them we'll meet them there." Sean said as he stood up. My eyes went wide and Sean chuckled. "Don't worry, I'll help you." He grabbed my hand and pulled me up as I grabbed my phone and camera.

I changed into the skates and continued to sit, scared to move. Everyone else was skating perfectly fine, while I sat on a bench. As I built up some courage, I stood up and made my way to the ice. Clutching to the wall, I began to try and skate around.

"Really (Y/N)?" Wade said he almost flew by me, laughing. Soon someone stopped in front of me and grabbed my hands. "Come on, I'll help." Looking up, I see Sean standing there. "You really don't have to help me Sean." "But I want to." He pulls me away from the wall and we begin to 'skate'.

"Sean! Im gonna fall!" I shriek as I begin to wobble. "I've got you. You won't fall." He had his hands on my waist and was skating right behind me, trying to help me balance. We stopped so I could regain my balance, and as I did, Sean said, "Lets take a selfie!"

I pull out my phone and he pulls me into his chest, him resting his head on my shoulder. He had a tight grip around my waist and it made me feel safe. We snapped a selfie on my phone, then he handed me his so we could take one on it. After taking selfies on both phones, we begin to skate again.

"I'm doing it!" I exclaim as I skate around. I had finally maintained enough balance to where Sean would let me go and try and skate by myself. Sean laughed as I skated around, enjoying myself. Just when I thought I was getting the hang of it, I tripped and hit the ice. "Owwww." I groan as I try to stand up. Mark and Sean skate over and help me up, both of them laughing at me. "Not funny you assholes."