While she was dressing the awesomeness that is myself had an awesome idea. I would call Hungary and get her to dress Birdie appropriately. I ran downstairs to the phone and quickly dialed her number. "Yo, man woman has it grown yet? Kesese~ No wait don't hang up on mein awesomeness! I need your help!" 

"Oh? What do you need my help with Gilbert?" she asked sounding slightly interested. 

"Arthur turned Mattie into a girl so now he is Maddie."  

"That's terrible! Why would he do that?" 

"Because Birdie was sick and asked for a potion to make him better but the dumbass brit screwed it up and made Birdie a girl! So I need you to dress her in awesome woman clothes!" 

"I'll be right over!" she exclaimed excitedly, hanging up. 

--time skip--

~Canada's POV~ 

I barely fit in my own clothes and my back hurts from having breasts. "Birdie! Someone's here to see you!" Gil shouted from downstairs. My eyes widened.  

"I can't see anyone right now, Gil!" I called back desperatly, but to no avail. Gilbert came in a moment later towing Hungary along with him.  

"Hello Canada!" she said brightly. 

"H-Hello.." I replied back quietly. 

"Liza is gonna dress you up like an awesome girl! kesesese~" Gil exclaimed excitedly. 

"Get out Gilbert." she said frying pan in hand. Gil wasted no time running out of the room. "There, now we can dress you. So take of your clothes." 

Three hours later I was in a dress and had on make-up. My long hair was up in pigtails. "Thank you Liza." I said quietly gawking at my appearance. "I really look like a girl now!" 

She giggled. "You're welcome. I have to be off now though. Roderich is expecting me. Bye!" and with that she left the house. 

I quietly went downstairs to show Gil my new look. "G-Gil, eh?" I called out quietly. He jumped up out of nowhere, pinning me to the wall. "Maple!" I yelped before his lips crashed into mine. I kissed him back softly, we broke apart after a moment or two breathing heavily. 

"Sorry Birdie! I...you just looked so beautiful...I couldn't help my self!" he apologized exasperatedly. 

"It's okay. I just want to wait until tonight alright?" 

His eyes brightened and he nodded quickly. "Ja, can we try something new though?" 

"I don't know..this isn't new enough for you, eh?" I asked cocking my head to the side. 

"I meant like...nevermind!" he was blushing. I figured he meant BDSM considering what I found in the closet with Hungary and the fact that she told me he liked it. But it's alright because she got me an outfit for it. 

"You want to try BDSM, right?" I asked blushing at the thought of being tied up and punished. 

"J-Ja, is that alright?" he asked blushing. I nodded and slipped out of his now loose grip. 

"I'm going to make pancakes, eh." I called over my shoulder grabbing the ingredients and turning on the stove. Thirty minutes later I had two plates stacked with beautiful, fluffy pancakes drenched in maple syrup. 

"Gil, pancakes are ready!" I called out to him as loud as I could which unfortunately isn't very loud. No matter though, he heard me and came in quickly. 

"They look delicious Birdie!" he exclaimed happily. 

"Thank you." I replied quietly. I was starting to second guess rushing into sex after I had just become a girl. "Gil..."

"Ja?"

"I d-don't think I w-want to have sex t-tonight. I-I need to get a little more used to being a girl a-and I need to-"

"Okay. I understand, Birdie." he said cutting me off, he had a pained tone of voice.

"I'm sorry." I squeaked before quickly leaving the kitchen; I was feeling pretty bad about all that and I could see exactly why he had a pained expression and tone of voice.

"Birdie? It's okay, I'm fine. It's better to wait. We'll do it sometime later, ja?" I nodded hugging him.

"Merci Gil." I smiled into his chest; he wrapped his arms around me gently and kissed my head.

"You seem tired, Birdie. What's wrong?" he asked sounding concerned.

"It's just a lot to take in. Can I go to bed?"

"Oh...Ja go ahead! You don't have to ask for permission to do that."

"THank you." I replied letting go of him and heading upstairs to bed.

Crappy chapter is crappy. Sorry. There will probably be my sad attempt at BDSM in the next chapter. So stay tuned. :)