Chapter 2

Hey it's me the author if you couldn't already tell... Sorry about not updating i kinda have a tendency to give up on things really easily. Shout out to unwrittenletter and toogaycantfunction for commenting and it's because of you guys I'm gonna continue this story... So thanks I guess.

Uta's P.O.V.

I breathed in deeply savoring the scent of Kaneki. Strangely even though I had just met him (I know this is super corny I'm so sorry) I felt a deep connection to him. The only problem was Touka, I could tell that she didn't want us to be together and even though I absolutely adored the girl i would not tolerate her getting in my way. (Oh god, I am so sorry I don't know what the fuck I'm doing) I wonder... What should his mask look like? Augh I'm horrible at making decisions. As I lay down on my bed i swear I had the best idea for a mask. I jumped of my bed and practically ran to my work space. Oh my god this is fucking genius! I need to start right away! I pulled out the black leather the mask would be made out of. I could barely hold in my excitement at the thought of seeing my sweet Kaneki's face when he saw it.

Kaneki's P.O.V.

"Ouch!"
My tongue swelled as burning hot coffee slid down my throat, and I coughed spitting out the coffee in the process.
"FUCK!"
I quickly grabbed a rag and angrily wiped up the split coffee, I could feel my cheeks heating up from embarrassment. I quickly looked around to make sure no one had seen my moment of glory and threw the soiled hand towel into the trash.
"You alright there Kaneki? That sounded like it hurt."
Dammit, someone did see that. I looked around the room more thoroughly and saw Touka standing in the doorway.
"Um yea I just burnt my tongue is all."
"Oh... Well be more careful next time, kay?"
"Yea sure, and Touka?"
She turned around and poked her head back into the room.
"Yea?"
I could feel my entire face heating up and looked at my shoes nervously.
"Please don't tell anyone I spit out coffee."
"Will do Kaneki."
As she left the room laughing I heard the door bell chime and turned around to face our customer.
"Hello and welcome... To... Um..."
"Hey Kaneki, how are you?"
I shivered as his silky voice flowed over me and swallowed nervously as I looked into the eyes of my crush, Uta-chan.