Chapter 4

So I'm working on this mostly

Sometimes I'll upload others

But this has a base and easy to write

Hope you enjoy

Please keep reading

Love,

Tik

Comment

Vote

Fan

.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'

-JAMES POV-

Our last month with the Dursleys was NOT fun. True, Dudley was afraid of us and Vernon and Petunia didn't lock us up in the cupboard, force us to do anthing, shout at us.. actually they hadn't talked to us at all.

Being half-terrified half-furious they acted as if we were invisible. What if I was? That would be so cool. Anyway, though it was an improvement in many ways it was also quite depressing and boring for the last few days.

We kept to our room with owls as company. We sat up late at night reading as Hedwig and Padfoot swooped in and out of the open window.

Lucky Petunia doesn't vacuum anymore, the owls keep bringing in dead mice. Everyday before we went to sleep Harry made a ritual of marking the days of the calender on the wall.

On the last day of August we decided we better ask if we could catch a ride to the train station. We walked into the living room where they were watching a quiz show and I cleared my throat. Dudley looked up, screamed and ran from the room.

"Er, Uncle Vernon" Harry asked

Vernon grunted to show he was listening.

"Er, we need to go to Kings Cross tomorrow, to go to Hogwarts" he continued.

Vernon grunted again

"Could you give us a lift" I asked. He once again, grunted and we assumed it meant yes.

"Thanks" We were about to leave when Vernon spoke.

"Funny way to get to a wizard school, train, what magic carpets all got puntures have they"

"What funny using a car to go down the street when you have to feet, suppose there both broken are they" I retorted.

Vernon ignored me and spoke again, "Where is this school anyway?"

"I don't know" Harry said.

He pulled out the ticket and read it only showed the time and place.

"It only says to catch the train on platform 9 and three quarters at 11 o'clock" he read.

Petunia and Vernon stared at us.

"Platform what?"

"Nine and three-quarters" Harry repeated.

"Don't talk rubbish" said Vernon, "theres no such thing as platform nine and three-quarters."

"It's on the ticket" I pointed out.

"Barking," mumbled Vernon, "howling mad, the lot of them, you'll see. You just wait. All right, we'll take you to Kings Cross. We're going to London anyway or I wouldn't bother."