❀第1章 ❀

Transfer Student

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*01*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

- L U C Y -

-

Hi! My name is Lucy Heartfilia. I'm 15 years old. I go to Fairy Tail High. I'm in Year 2 Class A. My family is really rich. Everyone loves me.  Everyday, my desk is always filled with a bunch of gifts from my secret admirer's.  But most of all I get amazing grades that I'm basically rank #1 in everyone in the school. I'm also amazing at everything. You name it and I can beat you. No one can beat me. No one. Try beating me in a test and you'll lose. I have never lost in my entire life. That's why, I'm always trying my best. 

  ❀ - ❀ 

Flashback

-

" Hey Lucy! Do you have a crush on someone?! I'm like dying to know! " Levy asked.

I flipped my hair and said, " Me, having a crush on someone?! No way! Like I'm ever gonna fall in love! Love is so stupid! "

" I wasn't expecting that answer... But alright... " 

❀ - ❀ 

Back to the Present

-

What I said that day, was true. Love is so stupid. I'm never gonna fall in love! Never will I ever be in love with someone! The only reason why I don't wanna fall in love is because... I don't wanna end up like my mom and dad. I'll tell you the story another time.

Today, is the first day of my second year of my high school life. My alarm clock rang and I got out of bed to get ready for school. I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth, changed into my school uniform, grabbed my bag and I headed downstairs. I love school. Nobody loves school as much as I do. I ran downstairs to the dining table where my dad was sitting down, waiting for me.

"Hey dad!" I said, putting my school bag in a different seat. "Hi honey! Sit down, let's eat breakfast together." He said. "Yes daddy!" Then I sat down in my seat. "So are you excited for your first day back at school?" Dad asked. "What do you think dad?! Of course I am!" I said, smiling.

"That's my girl!" He said, smiling.

I finished my breakfast early. " OK! Dad I gotta go! I don't wanna be late on my first day! " I said, as I kissed my dad on the cheek.

" Okay, bye honey! " He said.

" Bye-bye! "

I walked out of the mansion and one of the maids closed the door behind me." Miss.Lucy, your lunch. " Then Virgo gave me my lunch. " Oh, thanks Virgo! " I smiled, and grabbed the lunch bag. " Miss.Lucy, your ride is here. " Capricorn said, opening the door of the car. " Thank you Capricorn. " I said, as I went inside the car.

Capricorn closed the door and walked over to the other side, and got inside the car. He started the car and he took me to school. " First day of school, huh? " He asked. " Yeah! I'm gonna make this the best year of my life! " I said, smiling. We finally reached the school. Capricorn got out of the car and opened the door for me.

" I hope you have a wonderful day, Miss.Lucy. " He said, as I got out of the car. " Thank you Capricorn. " Fairy Tail High, is the best high-school that I have ever been to.