Ch.1

Alicia P.O.V
"girl we not going to no damn bowling alley or or to no damn movie theater. bitch we going out out, so make sure you dressed" i said hanging up on Bri.
Today is my bitch birthday and she not tryna do shit. I'm tryna get fucking lit and turn the fuck up. The plan is to go to Hunk-O-Mania. Its a 5 star club down here in Miami. Of course we going to the strip club right after so we can turn the fuck up.

Brianna P.O.V
"I'm getting my toes done now, hair done and nails done already. If i'm gonna go out I gotta pull me a stud or something bitch, this lonely shit not tha fuckin move man" I composed a message to send to Alicia. I really didn't wanna go out, and haven't been out since I went out and caught my ex girlfriend at the time flirting with some other bitch. That shit was dead asfffff. We was dating for 5 years, not gone lie I was hurt and I still am but i'll get over it.

Akilah P.O.V
We finna get krunk tonight . Im finna pull up to this ATM right now so I can get some cash for me and my bitches. I heard all the ballas bouta be up in thea tonight, so y'all already know my ass gone be in that bitch T'd the fuck up.

Alicia P.O.V
Right now me , keke and bri getting ready for the club. We tryna leave at 10:00 and its 9:00 already.
Yall know how it is .We gotta do our hair, makeup and get dressed. me and my bitches looking good tonight. Bitches better watch they girlfriends.