the former drug addict

It's been 3years since wave and kurome left the empire to cure kurome and free her from the nightmares of her former life it's been a year since they returned to the capital where Akame and kurome reunited and began to act like sisters also kurome and wave have been dating for 4 years ever since wave made kurome his main priority when he destroyed her imperial arm.

Wave is currently down in the kitchen making breakfast for the sleeping sisters we someone hugs him from behind he looks and sees that it is Kurome with a happy and hungry look on her face.

" kurome breakfast will be ready soon but it is good to see your smiling face in the morning "

Kurome goes to the table and not soon after wave brings her breakfast but then out of nowhere Akame comes down stairs and wave puts her breakfast next to kurome's and not long after that both sisters are eating breakfast when they hear a knock on the door wave goes to open it and sees it is Leone and mine he let's them in and then Leone ask Akame and kurome a question .

" Akame and kurome would you you like to join us for a girls day out? "

The sisters look at each other before they both say yes and after finishing their breakfast they go up stairs to change their clothes and then leave with mine and Leone for their girls day out

Author's Notes : well what do you think of this chapter what will the girls do on their day out and what could wave ask Tatsumi about find out in the next chapter of Akame ga kill : the proposals