2

Nicki POV

I walked in the main office and clocked myself in. Seeing Meeks name on the board meant he's already here and I rolled my eyes.

I walked to the classroom and meek looked up from his desk staring at me.

"Stop looking cause it ain't happening." I said and he smacked his teeth.

"Bet." He said and I wanted to laugh at his confidence but I had to make it look real.

"So how was you and tiara's night?" I said and he threw his head back laughing.

"You extra as fuuck!" He exaggerated. "Nicki, why you think I did what I did yesterday? Ion go with shawty." He said and A light smile crept across my face.

"Awe, alright. We got 30 minutes before this classroom gets filled." I said and he laughed.

"And you got 5 minutes before you get filled." He said laughing.

"Ehh. Meeeek. You so damn disgusting." I said and he laughed.

I stood up to go clean off the board and he followed me.

"Personal fucking space." I said and he got closer. "You so annoying." I said and he pressed hisself against me.

I took the spray and cleaned off the board. I was on the last spot and this dumb ass nigga gone grab a marker and scribble at the very top of the board.

I jumped trying to erase it but he did it to high.

"You did that on purpose!" I said hitting him and covered my mouth.

"Awe so you like hitting people?" He said and I shook my head running to my desk.

"Ight. Ima get you offgaurd too, watch!" He said and I covered myself going to sit at my desk.

About 20 minutes later the kids walked in.

They all sat down and was prepared for what I was about to throw there way.

"Ok class. So I wanted to let you know we have a new student, her name is Nikylah. We are going to be r-.."

"Respect and kind!" Jose yelled mocking my voice and all the kids laughed.

"That's what you not gon do. You though that was funny? How about you gon change your clip to sad face." I said and his facial expression went down and he walked over slowly grabbing his name moving it down to sad.

"Your next One is a call home." I said and he put his hands out saying no. I rolled my eyes slightly and kept talking.

"So. We are going to make new friends and have fun!" I said going to the door and opened it seeing Nikylah.

"Hi pretty girl!" I said and she waved smiling.

I looked at meek smiling and he smiled back.

"Your going to sit in front of my desk." I said taking her to my area sitting her down. "I know this your first day but where going to catch on as fast as we can. Ok?" I said and she nodded.

I went back up to the board and started talking. Meek had to put in a comment after every fucking thing I said.

"When you subtract, you always want to remember your taking away something." I was about to continue until meek spoke silently only for me to hear him.