Chapter 3

(Skipping to Friday)

Vanessa's POV

School is over and I'm at my house with Taylor. We had already chosen our outfits for the party. We are planning on going when its in full swing so we have about 3 hours.

I decided to dye my hair. I dyed it black with blue. Taylor also dyed her hair she dyed it brown with pink highlights. Her original hair color is blond and so is mines.

What I am going to wear for the party is a black mini skirt that reaches a little below my ass, a red half tank top that is skin tight
, and red pumps. Taylor is wearing white high waisted shorts with a black half tank top that is skin tight and my black pumps.

For makeup I did a wing for eyeliner, black Smokey eye, and read lipstick. Taylor basically did the same except for the lipstick instead she put pink lipstick.

We both curled our hair a little and put on some hoop earrings and a few bracelets. We also put on a necklace that matched our outfits.

When we were ready we went to my black Ferrari. When we pulled up to the party it was for sure in full swing.

We stepped out of the car and walked in. Right away two boys started making their way to us. I think their names where Mike and Logan.

Mike likes Taylor and Taylor likes Mike so I think they are going to hit it off pretty good. Tanner is giving up his player ways for her which I think is really sweet.

Logan is also a player he is always trying to get with me and I guess I'll let him get a taste of me tonight. I mean Jake and I are a couple but he slept with an other girl last week so I think it is only fair if me and Logan get to do it.

(V=Vanessa T=Taylor L=Logan M=Mike)

M:hello ladies

L:sup babes

V:hey boys

T:hello gentlemen

M

:wanna dance with us

V & T:sure 

L:OK let's go

We followed them to the dance floor and started to dance to the song woods by Tory Lanes, but it was already done and then we started to dance to the song 679 by fetty wap. When that song was done we danced to a song I don't know but it its a song that people would grind to. I looked around and all the girls were grinding and giving lap dances to boss. So I started to move my hips and Logan immediately put his hands on them. I started to grind harder and faster. Logan then whispered in my ear and said "why don't we go to a room and let me get a taste of that ass." I Winked and said "sure why not."

He led me to a room and started to kiss my neck as soon as he locked the door. I let out a soft moan. He then grabbed my ass and squeezed it. I pushed him on top of the bed and took off his shirt.

"Damn baby you got some fine ass abs"
he chuckled and said "why don't you see how they taste babes"

I then licked his abs and he let out a soft moan.

Before we got any further someone knocked.
"Who is it?"
"Dude your boyfriend just got here I think you should get out before he finds out"
I put my shoes back on and opened the door and got out.

I made my way back down and I saw him making his way to the kitchen. I went behind him and hugged him.

"This girl behind me better be hot"
I raised my eyebrows and rolled my eyes. I let go of him and he turned around and said "oh she is way more than hot"
I laughed and gave him a kiss.
"Why did it take you so long" I asked him curiously.
"Stuck in traffic"
"Oh"
"Wanna drink?"
"Sure get me a cup of vodka please babe"
"OK be right back"
I stayed in that same spot waiting for him but then Logan walked up to be and said "next time let's finish it"
I just shrugged and shooed him off.

Right after he left Jake came back. He handed me my drink and I chugged it down.
"Damn babe were you thirsty?"
I just laughed and went into the kitchen to get more.

I had like 5 and a half cups. By then I was wasted.

Last thing I remember I was dancing with Jake and the rest was a huge blur.