chapter 1

Vanessa's POV

"Wake your lazy ass up Nessa its time for school!!"

"Shut the hell up Gavin I'm not deaf and BTW you don't have to throw a fucking pillow at me to wake me up you asshole!!"

"You know you love this asshole tho"
I rolled my eyes and said "in your dreams big bro... in your dreams"

He rolled his eyes as he walked out my room and shut the door. Yea that's Gavin Brooks for you. Aka my annoying ass brother.

I got up and did my usual morning routine. That consists of a shower,washing my face,brushing my teeth, picking out my clothes and getting dressed, doing my hair,and finally my makeup.

I got in the shower and felt the warm water run down my back. I wasn't planning on taking a long shower so I hurried and scrubbed my hair and body fast but good.

Once I got out I washed my face and brushed my teeth.

I decided to wear black high waisted shorts and a purple skin tight half shirt. For shoes I wore my black pumps.

For my hair I blow dried it so it can dry up and then did some loose curls.

Once I was satisfied with my hair I did my make. The usual a wing for eyeliner and pink lipstick and some eye shadow.

I grabbed my purse and phone and then walked down stairs ready to leave for school.

"Hi mom where's Gavin?" I asked with a confused face.

"He said you were taking forever and he needed to to talk to his couch about something and he needed to be there early"

"Oh then can I use one of the cars?"

"Sure. Keys to the garage are on the counter"

"Thanks mom bye"

"Bye sweetie"

I grabbed the keys to the garage and went to choose a car.

In case you haven't noticed my family is rich but I don't really brag about it.

I decided I wanted to use the black Ferrari today. So I got in and opened the garage door and started driving out of the long drive way.

As I made my way to school I was thinking about how my day was gonna go. I just hope it turns out fine.

***********************

Hey!! This is my first story so please comment what you think of it so far. And please no rude comments because this is my first story and im trying my best. Thank you!! And I'm sorry this is a short chapter.
The picture on top is the color of her hair right now and the girl in the cover is Vanessa.