"Love, are you okay?" He asked as he entered your room.

You were wrapped in blankets watching your favorite TV show. You acted like you didn't hear him and continued to watch TV.

"Hey, are you alright?" He asked as he began to approach you.

"God! What on earth do you want?!" You yelled.

He stopped. He was confused as to why you would yell at him but he decided to disregard that.

"Is there something wrong? Do you want me to do something for you?" He asked with a sweet smile trying to lighten the mood.

"As a matter of fact, there is something you can do for me." You said. "Leave me the hell alone!" You snapped.

"C'mon! What is your problem?!" He yelled.

"Everyone! This planet! All these horrible people! This cruel world! And most of all, you! You are my problem! You are always in my space! For crying out loud leave me alone!" You shouted at the top of your lungs.

Foxy never stricked you as the type to cry so when you saw tears beginning to form in his eyes you were surprised. He nodded his head and walked out of your house, closing the door softly on the way out. He left with a hurting heart and he left your with overwhelming guilt.

Bonnie

You two were on a date at the local park. It was pretty brisk out but that didn't stop you from dressing cute. You wore warm leggings/pants with a brown coat and dark gray boots. You sat on the bench and watched as the children played.

You decided that today was the perfect day to play on the swings. You went over and started to compete with Bonnie over who could go higher. Bonnie was winning until you slipped and fell off your swing. You were fine except a small cut on your knee.

You shook it off and was about to get on the swings again until Bonnie started freaking out. He told you to sit tight while he ran to the store and got a small first aid kit.

While Bonnie was gone, a rather cute boy walked over. He had short curly brown hair with tan skin and a lip piercing. He seemed about Bonnie's height but was a bit skinnier.

"Hey, that was an epic fail you had there." He said mentioning your fall.

"You saw that?" You asked a bit embarrassed.

"Yeah, but hey it could have been worse. Here let me see that cut there." He said as he bent down and checked out your cut.

"That's not necessary. My boyfriend went to get a band aid for me so I'm good." You said to him, trying your best to not make the situation awkward.

"Oh well he doesn-" he started but didn't finish as Bonnie knocked him out cold in one punch.

"Who the hell was that?!" He said raising his voice a bit.

"I dont even know. Was it even necessary to punch him Bonnie?" You asked as you two walked away from the boy.

"Yes! He was flirting with my girl! And you, you didn't even try to stop him!" He shouted.

"What?! Me?! I didn't do anything!" You yelled.

"Exactly my point! You did nothing while he was getting all close and flirting! If you didn't want me you could have just said that!" He shouted as he walked away.

You stood there dumbfounded and confused. Was this whole thing even relevant?

Gold

Gold had been drifting away recently. At first it was slowly and unnoticeable. However, now he will go days without talking to you and you have had enough of it.

You marched over to the pizzeria one day in a rage. You had blown up Gold's phone but he never answered a single phone call or replied to a single text. You barged in and found Chicka in the kitchen baking brownies.

"Where's Gold?" You asked, anger clearly written all over your face.

She wasted no time in telling you where he was. You angrily walked over to his room and opened the door. There you saw him at his desk with hundreds of crumbled up notebook paper. He turned around and looked shocked when he saw you. He got up and just stood there not knowing what to say.

"Well. Are you going to ever so kindly explain why you have been ignoring me for several days?" You said as calmly as you possible could.

"I-I... Uh.. I was... Um trying to-" he started.

"Enough!" You yelled.

He stopped and looked down at his feet in shame.

"I dont even give a damn what you have been doing but could you at least have said hey (y/n) I'm busy I won't be able to talk for a while. I would have been like okay that fine. But you didn't! You left me in the blue! I was worried sick and I knew nothing! I thought something happened to you!"
You yelled out in one breath.

"I'm sorry I made you mad." He said sadly.

"Wow. That's all you have to say after nearly two weeks of absolutely no contact. Geez Gold. Thanks. I feel so much better!" You said as you walked out and went back home.

He watched you leave and guilt washed over him. He picked up one of the crumbled papers off the floor reading it.

Dear (y/n),
You are the most important thing in my life. You make me feel like I am good enough. That is honestly all I ever wanted. This past month I have been planning a huge surprise for you to thank you for caring about me. I couldn't keep quiet around you so I had to leave for a while or else I would have told you my secret. I hope you are ready for the best day of your life.
Love,
Gold
*****