Chapter 1: An Introduction

"Don't ask too many questions"they said,"Straighten up and smile."That's what they always said,I never understood why but I just obeyed....One day,soldiers bursted into my house...I was terrified and my parents were shocked as well. The surprising thing is that they weren't there for all of us,they just wanted me. First thing they did was put me in a car and I remember sitting for hours till I finally fell asleep.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am currently sitting in a bed,mind unstable and my heart is racing way too fast than it should be. Finally , a man who doesn't look like a day over thirty enters the room." Ah! You're awake,how delightful!" He says in a psychopathic way, " How was your sleep?Are the beds comfortable?"
"Who are you?" Is the first thing I say,but I have no idea if he heard me over my trembling ." Who I am is indeed a very good question but the real question is...who are YOU?"
Me?I sit there,looking at him,staring blankly..after a moment of silence, I'm just tired of this ...who do they think they are to ask me questions after they're the ones who separated me from my parents..kept me in a car for what seems like days,trapped me in this room with these white walls and white floors which contains only the bed I'm lying in. "Who am I?!How dare you even ask that question?! Where are my parents?How long have I been here?" He then laughs, he just laughs. What is this? A game show? A joke? I can't even believe what is happening. Am I dreaming? "Okay little girl,I think you've rested enough.Follow me." Should I follow him? I'm asking way too many questions..•Don't ask too many questions,straighten up and smile• So that's what I do. I get up and and my feet feel numb so I have trouble standing up,the weird man helps me and my feet finally feel normal again. While we're exiting I notice myself wearing a weird white gown which barely arrives to my knees...I feel so naked,my shoulders and arms are exposed too,and why the hell is everything white in this building ?! Even the guy I'm following is wearing a white uniform,the halls are white,the floors are white ,my shoes (which I have never seen before) are white too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The man has blond hair and a good structure,brown eyes and light skin.Even lighter than mine. All these hallways look the same, I feel like we're running in circles until we arrive to this large room with too many other kids revolving around my age to count.Everybody stops and stares at us. "Another one Neil?" A man in the same white uniform says that,while looking at us. " Yeah but the more ,the merrier!" Neil( I'm guessing) answers.
"Come on get in and sit down."Everybody keeps examining me like I'm this lost little girl.•Straighten up and smile• I go over to sit next to this girl in the back,cross my legs and pretend to be invisible. "Okay ,now that everybody is here,I'm going to list to you the important rules,now I don't want anybody interrupting me!" He looks so serious it's actually scary. "First of all, we will be mixing you guys in rooms." I then hear some dudes laughing and saying stuff like "yay" or "yes". But the man in the white uniform doesn't look too happy,he's pacing back and forward. "
BUT you aren't aloud to share things ,your families have sent you the essential and no harassment or your punishment will be severe."
||Tell me if you want me to continue in the comments ||