New Years: Party Poppers (Part Ninten)

OMG I HAVENT UPDATED IN FOREVER!!!!! I'm so sorry! ;~;

Please enjoy, and don't forget to request (bc I have no more ideas)!

3rd Person's P.O.V.

"Happy New Year!" The crowd shouted, popping their party poppers and watching the fireworks.

Ninten's mother had invited a few people over to watch fireworks for the New Years in the front yard, and you were there too.

You were sitting on the lawn chair that you had brought, texting your friend. "Hey, (Y/N)." Ninten whispered into your ear. You got startled from the sudden voice and whipped your head around, only to see a party popper aiming directly at your face.

POP!

"Happy New Year!" Ninten started laughing at your surprised face, but then immediately got terrified as he saw you pull out a popper double the size of his. "YOURE GONNA GET IT NOW, NINTENDO!" You yelled, Ninten running away.

"It's Ninten!" Ninten corrected, squeezing his eyes shut and sticking his tongue out in a teasing manner. When he opened his eyes, he was surprised to see your popper pointed at his face, and before he knew it...

POP!!!

It was an even bigger and louder explosion than his! The sudden impact caused him to loose balance, him falling on top of you.

You both blushed hard at the position. "Uh, s-sorry (Y-" he was cut off by you bringing him closer, pecking his lips softly.

"It's okay."

Very bad, but I wanted to give you guys something! I feel like I'm repeating myself, though.

Make sure you request, and I'll see you guys next time!

Thank you for dealing with me. ^__^

Edit: I just noticed that my catch phrase is a Crona pun.