Chapter 9

The past few weeks were crap. My "parents" started a trial, pretending that I was adopted and that my parents were trying to steal me from them. Nobody believed them luckily and my parents now have full custody of me. Today things would get better again tho; my mom took me to set so I could meet the other actors. I was very excited but nervous to meet everyone. I think my mom noticed, because while we were in the car she squeezed my hand and told me it was going to be okay. Now I was sitting in her "home away from home". I smiled as I looked at the decorations while petting our dog, Lola. Suddenly I hear a knock on my door. "Come on in!" I say and suddenly I hear a voice different from my mom. "Hi dear, are you Jackie?". Ohmygod that's Ginny I think as I feel myself growing nervous. I look up at her in awe and nod shyly. She smiles wide and sit down next to me. "Mind if I pet Lola?" She asks and I shake my head. I don't notice that I'm staring at Ginny till she chuckles and asks "is there something on my face" I shake my head and look away. "It's just weird but awesome to sit next to the real Snow White" I say and mentally slap myself well now she thinks you're weird. Great. Just great. But instead she giggles and smiles as she squeezes my hand "I'm glad you think it's awesome" she says and I giggle. Then my mom walks in and takes me and Ginny to the set where they'd film. On set I met pretty much everyone. Josh, Jared, Jennifer, Bobby, Emilie, Colin and Sean. After I met everyone I poke my mom's cheek and ask "where is Bex?" My mom chuckles and shakes her head. "Bex doesn't have to work today, but don't worry, you'll meet her as well some day" she says and I nod.

I smile as I realise that I made even more friends...