chapter 2

^^^ that is Katy ^^^
Cynthia pov

"Katy come down its time for school" I yelled to her. "here I come" she yells from up stairs. Katy is twelve I am seventeen. We haven't seen our parents in 6 years they never came back for us. I had to learn how to make money and to protect Katy and myself. I never want Katy to experience the same thing that happened to me. I hear Katy coming down the stairs and I start to walk towards the door. "Come on Katy" she's taking forever were going to be late. "I'm coming I'm coming" she said. I lock the door and wait for her to go outside. I head over to my car it's a 2004 viper coupe. It's my baby I worked so hard for I will let nobody touch her well except for Katy. She even has limitations with my baby.

I drive her to school waterman elementary school. I get out since we are new to this town I have to go talk to her teacher.
Skips to her new highschool
After I leave her school I head to waterman highschool. Clever right. I pull in to see that I'm on time and see people in the parking lot. They start to stare at me as I pull into a parking spot. What are they looking at have they never seen a new girl before. What y'all staring at. I yell out to no one particular.  They are already getting on my nerves. Alright I see the sign that says office I head into it. "Hello dear". The secretary said to me. "hello miss" I say politely(hey I'm respectful when they're respectful back) . "And who might you be" the secretary says. "my name is Cynthia Rose I am new here. "Oh OK your the new student I heard about here let me get your schedule" she prints it off and hands it to me. "Thank you" I say. I get my schedule and walk out my first class is pre calculus. Ugh why math first period. I head to my class it pretty easy to find its not a big school. But I am late so I walk in a everyone is staring at me it's getting pretty weird. So I turn to the teacher and said me name. He told me to take the empty seat In the back next to this dude. He looked like a trouble maker. Hmm maybe I should stay clear of him. I sat down while all the girls turned around and glared at me. What's there problem I think as I glare back a them. They all started whispering about me. "ewww look at that new girl why is she sitting next to him"."why did she get to sit next to him its not fair". Well I guess this is the golden boy every girl wants to be with. Whatever its not like Im going to like him or anything I think is I try to pay attention to the teacher.

AN:hi im sorry I haven't updated in a while for the few who read this story I will update a gain next week Im already working on it bye bye. 😄😚😀🌼