Secret revealed

Mira's Pov*

I was standing outside the Dragon and sheep' bar as the clock struck 6. A figure, I knew was y/n stepped out of the shadows with a smile on her face. "Oh so tiring staying monotone all the time. Well if you follow me the secrets will be revealed." she reached out her hand for me to take, which I hesitantly did. She teleported us outside of Magnolia in front of an abandoned building. I was about to ask about it but she clicked her fingers and revealed it was an illusion. Instead of the abandoned building before, here stood a beautiful mansion-like house. She walked inside with me, at a loss for words, followed her like a lost puppy. 

She shouted to someone upstairs"Felecia, Jellal and Connor come down here now!!!" As she said that a little girl, no older than five, with long, pink hair came running downstairs. Followed by two boys with blue hair around the same age running after her; the boys looked exactly the same as each other and looked a bit like the girl as well.

"Mira, I would like you to meet  Felecia, Jellal and Connor... My kids." My eyes widened as she said that; she had kids? When? How? With who? "Whose are they?" I asked still in shock. "Oh, isn't it obvious? It's someone from the guild." my eyes widened further, if that's even possible, as she told me that. "Who-who-who from the guild?" y/n then said "I think I've told you enough secrets for today, how about you just get to know your niece and nephews."

Natsu's Pov*

Obviously I wouldn't back down from a fight, but I kept getting this feeling in my heart that tells me not to hurt her any more than I already have. As I walked through the streets I noticed y/n's scent and followed it to see Mira and y/n  talking. Y/n reached out her hand that Mira took then they disappeared. I tried to follow their scent but it got carried away in the wind, guess I'd just ask Mira about it tomorrow.

What d'you think of the story? It's my first story ever and I want to know if I should carry it on or write a different one. Please comment.