The Unforgivable Sin and it's Effects

Your POV*

I had come back from a mission early and went to the guild to look for Natsu without any luck. I went over to Mira and asked her where he was. "He's at a Lucy's place." As she told me she had a look of... I think anger in her eyes but also pity and regret. I dismissed it as something insignificant... Oh how wrong I was. That look was really a warning for what was about to happen. The event that changed my life.

*At Lucy's door*

As I reached Lucy's front door I started to feel a bit sick as a sense of foreboding washed over me. I heard a low noise coming from behind the door but didn't know what it was so I just pushed the door open. Once I caught a glimpse of what was inside my heart stopped beating. Natsu was in bed with Lucy... naked... and smiling his signature smile at her. Recently he hadn't given me that smile at all. Now I realized what had been happening. That noise I heard through the door was their moaning... and that look that Mira gave me before I left; she must have known. She knew what was about to happen and pitied me for it. I had dismissed that look she gave me because I was blinded by my love for him. How foolish I was. Natsu would go out late at night and wanted me to do more missions without him.

The tears that had been threatening to fall were sliding down my face without me realizing it. My hair would change color depending on my mood and they were a mixture of red and blue.

Narrator's POV*

Once he had finally "finished" he fell down onto her bed before spotting Y/N's silhouette at the door. He couldn't see her face because she hung her head in sorrow causing her hair to fall across her face and the shadows hid her features. At that point in time he was too exhausted to really care who was at the door because he thought y/n wouldn't be back till next week. As long as she didn't see them, he could convince whoever it was not to tell her. Or at least that's what he thought.

Natsu's POV

Oh great someone else saw us. First Mira spotted us now whoever this girl was. Well if I can convince y/n's best friend not to tell her it should be easy enough to convince whoever this girl is. I sat up and looked at her. "Whoever you are I'll pay you to pretend this never happened."

Your POV*

The blue from my hair immediately vanished. My eyes turned completely crimson red without a pupil, as I glared at him with a look that could have woke the dead. He was going to pay someone to pretend he hadn't slept with one of my close friends!!?! If I hadn't have been there instead he probably would have gotten away with it too. "No amount of money would make me forget what just happened. I will remember this until the end of time. You'll only have to remember this until the day comes when I kill you." I told him in a sadistic voice, raising my head up so that he could finally see my features clearly before running out of the building into the busy streets of Magnolia.

Natsu's POV*

"No amount of money would make me forget what just happened. I will remember this until the end of time. You'll only have to remember this until the day comes when I kill you." As they lifted their head up for me to see their face I saw that it was y/n who had seen us. What did I care? I had only dated her to make Lucy jealous, though she was great in bed, to keep up the act I would do it before her missions. But for some strange reason there was an aching feeling in my heart as she ran from the building.

Mira's POV*

Y/n had come in that day, took a mission from the S-class level and left...