Chapter 9 ~ Introduction to Demonology

A/N so did you like the last chapter, i hope you did. as for the title, i could of called it something else, but it would reveal to something that happens later. and that the fact it only happens once in this chapter. also, i'm going to try and write a lot this summer since when school starts again, i'll be in year 10. therefore lots of exams. anyway, i hope you enjoy this next chapter~

After class ended, you left to go to your room and change. After all, it wasn't really professional to teach in your school uniform. Changing into a pair of ripped jeans and a light gray shirt with vines growing around a rid cage. You put on a simple pair of converse, a few bracelets and checked that your choker was nice and tight.

You began making your way to your classroom; but you honestly wondered if any of them would turn up. After all, it really did seem like they didn't want to be taught by a 15 year old. Brushing it off, you began thinking what you would do in today's lesson. You remembered that Mephisto had allowed you to choose what mage lesson would be taught each day. For Monday's, you had decided on Demonology. Since you couldn't really beat anything unless you knew how the opponent fought, or what their weakness is. Even if you could find out during battle, it would waste time and magic.

When you got to your classroom, a some of your classmates/students was already there. Actually, it was everyone except Kairi, Rinoa and Xion; plus Dire, you hadn't seen him all day. Leaning against your doorway; you spoke up, ''Wow, your early.''

They all turned and smiled. So, they was up to something... Walking in a manner that basically said you knew something, you walked to the front of the desk and leaned against it. S7 was smart, you would give them that; putting a fake Dire under the desk. Genius. Clearly something else was under the desk; probably some binding spell that would trigger right around... now!

Orange coloured tentacle like things shot out from under the desk. Expecting it, you lifted yourself so you sat on the desk just in time. The desk shook from whatever was under it but this didn't faze you. Making sure some of that white powder was on your hand; you moved it like it was making a puppet dance. Thin white threads that glistened found their way under the desk and attatched to what was underneath.

What they pulled out was a magic sphere, symbols rotating making the tenticle things lash out every time to or more of the symbols aligned. Sadly however, you could not tell who casted it. To make sure they didn't get caught, multiple people casted it. Shame really, it was a good spell and you actually quite liked it. It would be a great distraction in battle.

Your student's on the other hand couldn't decide whether to smile or scowl at the fact you figured them out. You smirked, disabling the spell in your left hand. That decided it, Yuffie and Rikku pouted but smiled. The other girls smiled gently and the boys just scowled... you was kinda worried at what they wanted that thing to do...

Laughing slightly, you praised them, ''Well done, I'm impressed. Anybody else and that would of worked; well most people. Though it is a good distraction to use in battle.''

With that, your class seemed to soften a bit and look at each other a little confused. ''You mean, you liked the spell?'' Vaan said a little unsure of himself.

''Hell yeah. Never would I have thought of coming up with a spell like that. How long did it take you lot to come up with a spell like that?'' you grinned.

Tidus was just about to answer when the door swung open with a bang. Looking over, you saw it was 'The Bitches' as Yuffie called them. Usually earning a small scolding for swearing; and being against them without knowing them, by Yuna. But you could tell she didn't like them to much either; at least she was someone who liked to treat everyone equally.