Chapter 17: Issun's world

The next morning:

Manon slowly opened her eyes, sat up and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. Then she yawned and stretched herself before she got up from the bed, put her cap and her shoes on and walked to the table. There, she took her sword and put it on her back. After that Manon went to the door, slid it to the side to open it and walked through it. She shut the door after her and locked it.

''Good morning, Manon.'' Alan, who just came out of his room greeted.

Manon turned to him and replied smiling:

''Morning.''

Alan locked his room too and together they went down to the first floor, where Amaterasu and Issun were waiting for them.

Once there, Manon gave Alan the key of her room, he walked to the reception desk and returned both keys to the young woman behind the desk. Then he went to the rest of the group and together they exited the inn and headed to Mr. Chic's shop.

When they arrived their destination, they entered it.

Once Mr. Chic saw them, he walked over to the group and greeted them friendly.

A man and a woman appeared behind him with clothes in their arms and Mr. Chic introduced them:

''These are my assistants. They will help you to get dressed in your new clothes.''

''Follow us, please.'' the woman ordered politely.

Manon and Alan nodded and followed them to the back of the room, where changing rooms were located. They entered each one of them.

After a while, Alan left the changing room.

He wore a black kimono, a dark blue hakama over it and black shoes. His Mega Ring on his left wrist and his fluffy, light blue scarf around his neck stayed.

Closely after him, Manon exited the dressing room.

When Alan saw her, he slightly blushed while Issun, who had bounced on Ammy's head stopped in midair and slipped like a fallen leaf to the ground.

She wore a white kimono, which went up to her knees and had a golden border. In addition to that a gold obi, the belt of a kimono was bound around her waist and gold shoes covered her feet. Apart from that, Manon didn't wear her hat and she let her hair open. Her yellow kerchief around her neck stayed and her sword was on her back.

''How do I look, Alan?'' Manon asked a little bit shy.

''You ... you look ... '' Alan began speechlessly but stopped when he saw Issun's sneaky look from the corner of his eyes.

Alan turned to him and said glaring at him:

''Don't even think about that!''

''I don't know what you're talking about.'' Issun replied innocently while he hopped on Amaterasu's head again.

Alan didn't believe him, but turned to Manon, who didn't understand what was going on and answered to her former question:

''You look gorgeous.''

Hearing this, Manon blushed and replied embarrassed:

''T-Thanks, y-you look good too.''

He responded with a smile to it. Then they looked each other in the eyes and lost themselves in them so that they forgot everything around them.

''Hey, you two! Are you ready to go?'' Issun asked and pulled them out of their trance.

Manon and Alan blinked a few times before they hurried to Ammy and Issun.