'01- This can't be true

'Chapter 1- This can't be true.
[short chapter]

"Try to sharpen your move when doing 'mansae' part and you're all done." My dance trainer told me as she showed me the choreo. I nodded and copied her; hoping that this will end. She finally clapped her hands happily.

"That's all for today, you can take a rest." I sighed in relief and grabbed my mineral bottle before drank it. Wiping the sweat formed, I took a deep breath.

My dream is to become a solo artist, achieving awards all by myself. Accepted as a trainee here, is one of my happiest moment. But CEO said that I'll ended up in a group.

Well as long as I make moneys.

I glanced at the clock on the wall, remembering myself that I have a meeting with the CEO after lunch.

I changed my outfit to casual and walked to the Pledis' cafeteria. "May I have iced green tea and sallad please? Oh without the dressing!" I ordered at the counter.

After that, I sat on the nearest table and play with the flower on the table. What does the CEO want to talk about? Last time he met me was because I can't do the rap and he turned me into a freestyle rapper- that's a good thing, I guess?

My trainer said I'm a triple threat, but I didn't approved that compliment. That was too much, I can't do girl group dances.

"This is your order." I smiled at the waiter and she bowed before continued her working. I ate my sallad and groaned slightly. When can I eat a real food?

I quickly finished my meal and drank the tea. Artists from Pledis will usually come to the cafeteria at this time, so I need to be fast.

I don't really know the trainees here and I bet the artists won't know me either.

I wiped my mouth from any leftover and walked to the main office. I keep myself calm before knocked on the door.

"Come in."

I slowly twisted the door knob and stepped inside the office.

"Depyu-nim?" I bowed before greeting him. He nodded and pointed to the vacant seat, making me sat on it.

"Ahn Jaehye, I've been watching you for a quite long time."

Watching me...for a quite long time?

Um.

"Am I lack of anything? I'll improve it right away, sir."

He shook his head and smiled widely. "I want you to be a member of this group."

I startled as I heard the words came out from CEO.

I'm going to be in a group!? I'm going to debut!

"Really, sir? This.. This is an honour for me."

I smiled widely and stop up to bow rapidly to him.

"Yes, but you're going to be a new member."

Yes, yes. I'm going to be a new member blah blah blah I'm going to debut-

Wait what?

"Pardon me, but what did you mean just now?"

"You'll be one of Seventeen."

Whut-

Dang flabbit.

---

Hi, it's me, with a new story.
I'll try to update this as soon as I can, same goes to my other fanfics.
Have fun reading- (do subscribe and vote and comment)
:"))