Pampered

After having dated Kuroo for almost two years, you knew that he loved being pampered more than anything else. However, he wouldn't go to professionals to get his back massaged; he'd come straight to your house lay down on the floor, the couch, or your bed, requesting that you rub his back.

Today, he was a bit needier than usual. He'd just come back from a volleyball tournament and he was absolutely worn out. You felt bad for him so you walked home with him and made yourself at home on his bed while he took a shower.

Once he'd finished with his shower, he emerged from his bathroom wearing nothing but a towel around his hips. Heat rose to your cheeks and you quickly slapped your hands over them. Without warning, he began to disrobe, making you squeeze your eyes shut and squeak, "T-Tetsurou!"

You heard him snicker quietly as he got dressed. "Oh come on, (f/n), don't act like you haven't seen me naked before," he commented. You could practically see the shit-eating grin on his face by the way he spoke, but you didn't dare to open your eyes until you knew for sure that he was decent. "Besides, you know you love my body."

"Don't flatter yourself," you grunted quietly and frowned. You opened your eyes slightly when you felt the bed shift, followed by warmth emanating from nearby. Kuroo's warm breath on your cheek made your (e/c) eyes open wide and fasten themselves on his face. "P-Put a shirt on!" you demanded when you realized that he was still half-naked.

"But I want you to massage my back and wearing a shirt would only get in the way," he told you, a pleading look in his brown eyes as he watched you. His arms snaked around your waist, and he settled his head down on your chest. "Please, (f/n)... I've been working so hard for two days straight."

You took pity on him and rested your head on top of his slightly damp hair, feeling the soft strands of his black locks underneath your chin. "It's so difficult being a champion, isn't it?" you commented as you babied him, running your hands up and down his back, massaging his aching and tired muscles.

He growled slightly, but any signs of irritation washed away as your delicate fingers soothed his lower back, tracing over the ridges of each muscle as they glided across his skin. A deep sigh escaped his lips and he pressed a few gentle kisses against your collarbone.

As you massaged his back, you thought about how quiet and calm he was. You took that as a sign both of pure relaxation and of pure exhaustion. He was too tired to speak to you and make conversation, besides a few mumbles here and there, yet he always whined and pawed at you when you'd stopped massaging his back, thinking he'd fallen asleep. He reminded you of a child who refused to let their parent stop reading them a bedtime story until they were fast asleep.

Upon Kuroo's request, you gave more attention to his shoulders and his head. One of your hands gently rubbed the tight and strained muscles in his shoulder while the other stroked the side of his face. From time to time, you would run your hand through his dark hair and kiss him on the forehead.

The Kuroo you were used to seeing on the court who was wild, cheeky, and cunning was so much different from the Kuroo lying in your arms, who was more calm and subdued, that you wondered if they were even the same person. Of course you knew that the wild panther that you'd seen command the court so many times was the same one that was asleep in your arms, craving your affection. Thinking about that made you feel as if you had tamed the beast.

Your boyfriend was perfectly content in your care. He was too tired to say anything, and he was enjoying the peaceful silence that was only disturbed by the occasional sound of your lips parting with his, his cheek, or his head. Your steady heartbeat thumped rhythmically against his face as he rested his head on your chest, which was enough in itself to send him to sleep. The feeling of your soft fingers against his burning muscles was enough to soothe his pain, and he could've sworn that both your hands and your lips had healing properties.

He wouldn't rather be anywhere else getting professional treatment for his aching muscles. You were all he needed and he felt extremely lucky to have you here to pamper him with your loving touch.