Visits

"(F/n), I don't want to wait until Saturday to see you!"

You rolled your eyes as your boyfriend whined from the other end of the phone. "You know, you could always come and visit me," you suggested.

"You're two hours away, and I can't drive to you and back before volleyball practice or before my bedtime," he muttered. By the way his voice sounded, you could tell his face was pressed into a pillow on his bed.

"Then you're going to have to wait," you told him. He grumbled in response, and you glanced over at a picture on your bulletin board of him. "I'll be there before you know it, Tetsurou."

He let out a deep sigh. "Okay."

"I've got to do my work, but I'll see you then. I love you, baby," you cooed gently.

"I love you too."

You hung up the phone and set it down on your desk in your dorm. As much as you tried to read through your textbook, you found that you couldn't focus.

Spring break was next week and you'd made plans to meet up with your boyfriend over the break. The two of you went to different colleges, but you still kept in touch and visited one another whenever you got the chance. Sometimes, he would show up at your school for volleyball games, so you'd watch him and spend time with him afterwards, usually treating him to a back massage.

It had been so long since the two of you had last seen one another, and both of you were starting to get antsy. Kuroo's impatience was obvious, but you tried to make him feel better by hiding your own. One thing Kuroo didn't know was that you were planning on showing up a day earlier than planned so that you could surprise him. He didn't have practice on Fridays, so you planned on driving down to his school campus and surprising him.

You couldn't wait to see his reaction.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a long drive, you arrived at the college Kuroo attended and left your car to find his dorm. You'd let Kuroo's roommate know that you were coming, so he'd kindly left the door unlocked for you before he left on his trip to visit his family for the break. When you arrived at Kuroo's dorm, you simply walked inside and made yourself at home, locking the door behind you.

You breathed out a sigh of relief as you sat down on Kuroo's bed and buried your face in his pillow, inhaling the faint smell of his shampoo that lingered. You missed him so much, and you couldn't wait to see him and hug him again. As annoying and facetious as he could be, he was still your big kitten and you cared about him more than anything else.

After a few long minutes that felt like eternities, you heard a key push into the lock and twist with a satisfying click. When the door opened, your boyfriend trudged inside and stretched his arms out with a loud yawn. He glanced around the room, did a double take, and stared at you with wide eyes.

You smiled brightly and stood up to greet him, but he rushed over to you and tackled you, pushing you back down onto his bed. Before you could say anything, he attacked you with kisses and hugged you until the point of near suffocation.

"(F/n)! What are you doing here?" he asked in between kisses.

You gently pushed his face away from yours, causing your lips to separate so that you could respond and breathe. "I decided to surprise you!" you told him, panting slightly from the lack of oxygen.

"Oh, I see. My dear little (f/n) just missed her wonderful boyfriend so much that she couldn't wait until tomorrow!" Kuroo replied teasingly as he got off of you and sat up on his bed.

You followed suit, and he pulled you into his lap, watching you expectantly with his half-closed eyes. "Says the guy who's been whining nonstop about missing me! And what's that look all about?" you said, placing a playful peck on his nose.

"You should know by now that you can't leave me for this long, babe," he murmured as he pressed his face into your neck, kissing and nibbling the skin there. You shivered slightly, and Kuroo tightened his grip around you.

"Getting a little bit carried away, aren't we?" you suggested jokingly as his fingers played with the hem of your shirt and his kisses became more passionate.

"Well now that you're here, I want to take advantage of the opportunity to give you all the loving I know you missed," he stated simply and confidently. His hands pushed your shirt away from your back before roaming across your bare skin.

"Oh? Then why don't you show me what I've been missing?"

Your insinuation was enough to make him push you back down onto his bed. You giggled as he kissed you and started to take off his own shirt.

"My roommate's gone, so I'll make sure to give you everything I know you want," he purred into your neck. You couldn't help but blush at his comment as he took off your shirt and returned his lips to yours.

Kuroo's determination and loving touch reminded you that he never failed to disappoint whenever the two of you paid each other visits.