Advice

"Tetsurou!" you sang as you unlocked the door to your apartment and walked inside. Your arms were full of bags from the shopping that you'd just done, and you had come home with the intent of asking for your husband's opinion on your new outfits.

"(F/n)!" Kuroo called back, mimicking your voice. You saw him look over at you from where he sat on the couch, watching television, a hopeful glint in his eyes. "Did you bring me food?"

You frowned as you set your bags down on the kitchen counter. "I thought for once you were actually happy to see me," you said, feigning a wounded tone as you pulled a box of food out of a bag for him.

He stood up and walked over to the counter, wrapping his arm around your waist and pulling you over towards him. He leaned down towards you and planted a kiss on your lips, making you blush uncontrollably. "I'm always happy to see you," he assured you. He pressed another kiss against your bright red cheek before grabbing his food and settling himself back down on the couch.

"Hey, I need your opinion on these new clothes I bought," you told him. He nodded and gave you a thumbs-up, making you smile as you walked into your bedroom to change.

You made countless trips from the bedroom to the living room and back, wearing a different outfit each time and waiting for Kuroo's opinion. Even though he was probably biased since you were his wife and he knew that you would smack him if he told you that you looked bad, he still gave his honest advice.

"Ooh, that's sexy," he purred with delight when you stepped out of the bedroom wearing a bikini.

"S-Shut up, Tetsurou. I'm not wearing it for you; I'm wearing it to get rid of my bad tan lines," you spluttered, crossing your arms in front of your chest and looking away as you blushed again.

"Sure, (f/n)," he replied and waved off your excuse. Flustered, you hurried out of the room and back into your bedroom to change. Just as you had finished putting your shirt back on, you noticed Kuroo enter the room. "Just how many more outfits do you have to show me?" he asked, his eyebrows knitted in curiosity.

"That was the last one," you assured him as you started scavenging for hangers in the closet to put the clothes on, "Which outfit did you think was the cutest?" You glanced at him over your shoulder to see him pondering over the clothes on the bed.

"Hmm." He put his hand on his chin as he looked over the small pile of garments. He slowly approached you and placed his hands on your hips, making you gasp quietly and your face glow red with embarrassment.

"What...?" You felt his hands move up to your waist, pushing your shirt out of the way so that his warm hands were on your bare skin.

He placed a kiss on the back of your neck and murmured, "I think you look the cutest when you're not wearing any clothes at all."