"Hello Houston I'm Cheryl here bringing you the top stories of the day. As we all know the notorious drug lord Emilio Ramaña has recently passed. His cause of death still wrapped up into the workings of multiple rumors from heart attack to stroke. Earlier today a large ceremony was held in remembrance of the drug lord. Although the missing of his twenty-six year old daughter Angelique Ramaña."

"Turn that shit off," I quickly demanded. It was bad enough that I still had to grieve and shit was getting heavier for me. I ain't know who to trust and I have to handle business all while being in the public eye.

"It's ight mami," Rico assured me. "All this shit gon' blow over."

|||

"Where Marcisse at!" Rico screamed as we walked through the house. I wasn't in the mood for all this shit today. After what that bitch said on the radio my whole mind has been fucked to up.

"Rico go up there and see what he spit, I'ma start down here," I ordered looking at a room full of half naked bitches continue to bag product. I looked around for a place to sit, only to find seats taken up by other men.

"Excuse me," I tried to sound as polite as possible in holes of a seat. Two of them sat in corners of the room while one sat beside the door. He was husky white man with tattoo all over his arms and hair slicked back with gel. He looked up at me then forwarded his attention back to his sandwich. Blood boiled through my veins as they all ignored me in unison. Trying to keep my cool I did the next most logical thing that I could think of.

"Everybody stop what the fuck you doing," I screamed pulling out my 9mm. "I own this shit so before y'all muthafuckas get to disrespecting me know that I'm boss bitch around here." I turned around facing the girls. "Theses niggas don't run shit! I run this bitch you got that!" I asked as they all began to vigorously shake their heads in agreeance. "And you know what to prove my point!"I stopped turing around and putting two bullets in the center man's head.

"And I dare a muthafucka to come at me about it!" I finished going to grab the seat. The chair was near covered in blood but I paid no mind as I drug it towards the front of the room giving me a perfect view of the girls.

I took a seat getting myself comfortable again. One of the men stood up walking towards me. "Fuck you doing!" I jumped aiming the gun at him.

"I-I was just about to get him up boss... I thought you-"

"I ain't say shit about him. Leave his ass there," I directed, motioning for him to go and take his seat.

My eyes began to wander all around the room as the girl continued to finish their jobs. I could see why these niggas loved their jobs so much because all they did was sit in a drug filled strip club all day.

My eyes wandered the room at all the different faces. Some of these girls had been granted their freedom from my sex ring and had no other place to go other than continue to work for us. There must have been at least a hundred to a hundred and fifty girls here. They all worked in near unison dressed in only lacy thongs without bras and masks. Looking to the very back of the room one of them caught my eye.

Milky brown skin, shoulder length hair and beautiful curves. Not to mention the size of her ass. I stood up making my way over to where she was. I stood there in silence just watching her as she worked.

"Yes Ms. Boss Bitch," she smiled looking over to me. I let out a half chuckle at her tease.

"What's your name," I asked looking into her eyes. They were a light hazel and shined under the light.

"Rheayana," she simply answered getting back to what she was doing.

"That's pretty."

"I know that's probably the reason my momma gave it to me," she smartly answered.