chapter 1

5 years later....

*bri pov

"Man that aerobic exercise was too Damn much this time. I Damn near was so close to passing out." I looked over at my friend Lola who was drenched in sweat.

"That's what your ass get for eating those Damn hot n spices before we came to the class. I told you not too eat those but your fat ass didn't listen to me" I told her.

"Bitch you ate some of my fries so your just as guilty as me" Lola laughed.

"But I'm not the one hyperventilating. Girl as soon as we hit those squats your ass gave up on the first ten. " I pointed out

"I was sorta distracted too" Lola answered

"By what?" I asked

"By all of that chocolate sweating in front us. good lord that man is fine as fuck!"

"I know your ass ain't talking about the trainer?" I laughed

"Hell yes, he's like a big life size Hershey bar. Just give me 5 minutes alone with that man and I'll have him wrapped around my fingers while I'm wrapped around his sexy waist" Lola explained as she but her lips. I couldn't help but to shake my head and laugh because this girl is a damn fool.

But I love Lola though, despite her inappropriate comments and crazy ass personality she was truly my closest best friend.

I met her about 4 years ago after ciara moved away and left me here all by myself. I do miss her though, we talk every now and then but that's it. It's nothing to do but talk because plane tickets are high as fuck and either one of us is always busy.

The only difference between Lola and Ciara now is that ciara knows that I use to be a lesbian but Lola has no clue. The decision to give up on being with a girl and start dating men again wasn't as simple and easy as it sounds like. After going through that horrible heart break with blu I figured I just change because honestly she's the only woman I could picture myself with and with her being my sister and having my mom talk to me about it, I just decided to stick with men because to me it sounds more appropriate.

Although I still want her and miss her, I know doesn't give a fuck if I fell off the face of the earth. I haven't spoken to her since that night she found out that our dad died, cussed me out, and ran back home. That's how I know she doesn't love me because you don't just leave someone you love and she did and that scarred me but I've moved on but I can't even speak on my new relationship because it's more complicated but it is what it is.

"You do realize that man is about 42 and you're only 24 right?" I asked her. Lola is a year older than me but yet she's more childish than me.

"Umm duh, but so? He can come work this pussy out any day with his chocolate ass." She said

"That's a damn shame. That nigga old enough to be your daddy" I said as I shook my head

"And he can be my daddy!!! That's all ima call him when we together. Just because you're engaged to some NBA star doesn't mean I can't let nigga get some nookie from me. I have needs too damn it " she defended

"Girl I'm not saying that you can't get any I'm just saying that-"

"Look I betcha that's your boo thang right there calling your for some nookie or some shit " Lola pointed at my phone that was flashing.

"Girl calm down it's just my mother"

"Hello?" I answered

"Hey honey, where are you, Bobby is looking for you, he says he's locked out of the house and you have both of the keys" my mom asked