Chapter 2 | always look at me

Cafeteria, 12:30 PM

Cafeteria, 12:30 PM

The cafeteria was as loud as they come.

Solána, uncertain of what to do walked up to a random girl. Solána tapped her on her shoulder, the girl turned quickly. She would have been pretty if she didn't have tons of makeup and a scowl worn on her face.

"What." she spat, the people around them got quiet. Solána took her finger from her shoulder, "I just wanted to know how this lunch thing works." The girl smacked her lips, "Don't touch me, ask someone who cares, hoe."

  Solána stuck her finger in her pocket, pretending to get something

Solána stuck her finger in her pocket, pretending to get something. She pulled her middle finger out of her pocket and placed it in the her hand.

"Since you're the one that's a hoe, with your short dress on like you in the club, you can take this and shove it up your ass. I'm sure you're used to it." Solána rolled her eyes and walked away from the wide-eye girl.

Bryson's Table

Bryson stared at her with such intensity. She was a beauty, yes, but shy wasn't his type. If only he could get his eyes to move from her figure.

Her curvaceous figure.

His long-time friend Jacob Parrish, stopped stuffing his face with the school's given pasta, and turned to Bryson. "So.. who is she?"

Bryson continued to stare.

"Earth to Bryson.."

Bryson slowly turned to meet Jacob's gaze. He raised his eyebrows as to questing Jacob, "what did you say?". Jacob sighed dramatically, "I SAID," he used his pinky finger to point toward Eugene, "who is she?"

"Oh, um.. Just some female." He began eating his pizza.

"Talk to her." Jacob dismissed.

Solána sat alone in a corner, with a book, eating pizza. Every so often she'd look up from her book to find someone staring. Her being her shy self, would press her black reading glasses up and quickly look back down.

A presence was near.

Right beside her.

"AHEM."

Solána chose to ignore their attempt to get her to look up, thinking it was another "fan". She indulged more into her book. Harry Potter is so intresting, she thought.

"AHEM."

She ignored.

"GIRL."

Solána looked up, she furrowed her eyebrows, it was that sleeping boy. Solána looked back down, not wanting to meet his intense eyes. He was attractive.

"I just wanted to come over here and welcome you to Central.. but since you so rude, I'll just go." He began to walk away but turned around,

"I hate when people don't look at me when I'm talking to them. " He said.

Bryson Tiller - Don't in the MM