The end of the world

If you have read the ancient script of the pinafore pirates you will know that if a Fairy queen, a Japanese King, a Sorceress and an innocent young girl have sex the end of the world will happen.
---------------------------------------
Just as Daisy had finished pulling of the fairys dress, a dark figure called out.

"I'm here." It said. It sounded like a woman. The figure stepped out of the shadows and they three saw a sexy Japanese woman.

"MIKADO?!" They shouted together.

"Yes it is I, the Mikado. I have been dressing up as a chubby 12year old boy who can't learn his lines for the past week. I'm actually a sexually active woman and I'm here for the sex tape filming."

"Well then, let's start filming." Iolanthe said setting up a camera on one of the dildos.

"Okay its filming" she called out

The sorceress moved off the dildo she was sitting on and joined the other three into of the camera. "It would be better if we did it to music." She said talking a stereo out of her cloak. She click a button on it and Taeyeons 'I' starts playing "perfect" says daisy.

Daisy reaches for Iolanthes sparkly bra and rips it off while the sorceress quickly takes the mikados dress off revealing her naked body.

Literally five seconds later the mikado is giving the sorceress anal oral who is giving daisy anal oral who is giving iolanthe anal oral. They continue for a few minutes when War of Hormone by BTS starts playing.

"OH FUCK I LOVE THIS SONG" Daisy screams and runs off into the dildo forest.

"What" the mikado says
"Sorry she's a JHope stan" iolanthe says
"Oh"

Then Dumb Dumb by Red Velvet starts playing and Izobl jumps out of the tips of a dildo "THIS IS MY FUCKING JAM FUCK YES! OH FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK I LOVE YOU YERI UGH" then she runs off through the dildo forest wearing kpop merchandise.

"Jfc im so confused." The mikado says the all of the dildos melt into cum making an ocean of cum while Bang Bang Bang by BB starts playing.