Lesbian Dildo Threesome

It was 11:58 when Daisy emerged into the clearing of the forest of dildos. She could smell something salty, almost like... Cum. She licked her lips and felt a pulse in her va-jay-jay as she looked around in search for Iolanthe and the sorcerer.

She was wearing fish net stockings that finished in the middle of her thighs. For panties she wore a pink silk thong with a purple bow on the front. She was feeling horny at the prospect of what she knew was inevitable, so for a bra she had gotten black duct tape and strapped it around her now perky nipples.

She looked up towards one of the dildos. She noticed something on top of one of the biggest, fattest dildos in the entire forest. She did a double take and saw none other than the sorcerer sucking on its tip.
"Ah, you're early." The sorcerer said, sliding down the dildo so she was now centimetres away from Daisy's face.

The sorcerer was wearing her blue robe with scattered silver moons and stars. Her jet black hair was curled and hung loosely around her face her skinny, tanned face.

Unable to hold herself back Daisy started kissing the sorcerer starting shyly at first but then becoming more and more confident.

Behind her Daisy heard a twig snap, grudgingly turning around she saw none other than Iolanthe standing in between two huge dildos. Iolanthe was wearing a dress that was a vivid blue and pink with feathers circling her breasts.

"I see you two have become acquainted" she said brushing herself off and with a graceful leap was beside them. Daisy flushed with embarrassment, the fairy queen always seemed to have a strange power over her. At this moment Daisy felt as though she what ever Iolanthe said no matter what it was?

Knowing this Iolanthe smiled sweetly and began to circle Daisy. The sorcerer perched herself on top of a dildo and watched the scene in front of her with glee. Suddenly the fairy collided with Daisy forcing her to back up against the dildo that the sorcerer was on. Then Iolanthe started undressing her, with a gasp Daisy obliged making sure there was no space between them she began to pull down her dress.