chapter 2

Picture is the right is Carolyn left is Blake

Carolyn pov

I was shaken awake by dad "sweetie get up and dressed we're going to get food by ourselves" he said I nodded getting up and heading to the bathroom. I grabbed my makeup bag and outfit then hopped in the shower.

I got out of the shower, and threw on one of my batman tanktops, a pair of black skinny jeans, my black converse and threw on my black and white jacket. I did a black smokey eye, put on liquid eyeliner, then some black lipstick. I walked out to see dad on his phone. But he also has another one why. "Hey dad who's phone is that" I asked "huh oh its yours here I was putting in phone numbers. You look nice today" he said "thank you" I said hugging him and taking the phone. Its an iphone6 and its a dark blue.

"Okay dad where we going to eat" I ask "Bob Evans then later when we're at our new home ill show you your room then I'll give you money to shop for stuff. Maybe a puppy. " he said I nodded excited.

Ronnie pov

I got out my phone. And texted Andy

R : leaving right now

A: okay we are to see you in thirty minutes

Then we hoped in the car. And we left.

Blake pov

Dad woke me up saying to get clean and dressed that we're going to meet Ronnie and his daughter at Bob Evans. I guess it wouldn't hurt to meet a girl. Lets hope she is my age. I rolled out of my bunk then went in the bathroom to shower.

I got out of the bathroom. I threw on my batman t-shirt black skinny jeans, converse, and my black and white jacket. Then I grabbed my phone with a batman case. "Hurry up we got to go because your going to ride with Ronnie to his house and make friends with his daughter. " dad said then checked his phone then texted someone "alright lets go" I said sliding my phone in my back pocket.

Timeskip because I'm lazy

I had my headphones in listening to MCR. Then we got out of the car so I took out my head phones and put them in my pocket. We got inside to see a girl with blue hair wearing the same jacket as me but she had blue hair. Her and Ronnie were talking then Ronnie started talking to the waiter. Then the girl just randomly pocked him making him jump. I snicker at the them. Once we're behind them dad puts his arm around Ronnie "hey man sk who's this" dad asked as he pointed to the girl "I'm Carolyn and your andy Biersack" she said smiling. She seems cool and cute "well its nice to meet you this is my son Blake" he said gestering to me "hey what's your name" I asked. She blushed "I'm Carolyn nice to meet you" she said smiling at me then I noticed we're wearing the same outfit. "I like your outfit" I said laughing a little she laughed. I swear I heard bells jingle "I like yours to" she said smiling sweetly. I know this will sound girly but I'm sure I melted when she smiled. She sounds like a goddess. "Hi how may I help you today" a lady said "table for 4 please" Ronnie said she nodded "follow me" she said grabbing menus. We sat down at a booth I sat next to Carolyn. Ronnie and dad smiled knowing I like her. "Hi I'm Ashley and ill be your waitress what can get for to drink" she said she looked about 16 "water please" Carolyn asked "ill take a water as well please" I said "we'll take water as well" Ronnie said "4 waters coming right up" she said winking at me as she walked away. I made a disguised look on my face "man she looked like a clown" I said Ronnie and dad nodded Carolyn laughed "I agree" she said. Smiling. I really like her now.

Carolyn pov

"So what do you like to do for fun" Blake asked me. "Oh I listen to a lot of music and skateboard but my skateboard broke so" I said "cool what kind of music" he asked "rock, screamo, and certain pop songs" I said "oh cool in order what are your favorite bands" he asked "there's a lot are you sure you want to know all" I said he nodded "you bet" "okay it goes MCR TOP ATL FIR BVB FOB SWS OMM AA BOTDF BMTH HU AMR and green day" I said "you like them to" hr said I nodded "okay what's your favorite sport" he asked "baseball and soccer you" I said "same" he said "favorite hero's" I ask "hm batman, superman, wonderwoman, supergirl, and John Jones" he said I smiled "I like them too" I said. Omg he is so perfect I think. "Favorite shows" he asked "hm I will have to say supernatural, flash, supergirl, and spongebob" I said "nice" he said "favorite color" I ask "black and blue" "same" "favorite movies" he asked "the insidious movies and all the grudge movies" I said "I like them to" he said I looked at dad he was smiling at me and Blake. Then he starts talking to Andy. "Favorite animal" I ask "husky pup" he said "their my Favorite to" I said "Favorite book" he asked. I thought for a little "the ghost files series by apryl baker" I said (its a good book series) he nodded "I like that series too" he said. I smiled "here you are and for you my number " that Ashley girl said handing some paper to Blake.

Blake pov

That Ashley girl handed me a piece of paper "look I don't like clowns go find someone else to hit on" I said ripping the paper in half then started eating. She stood there shocked. Carolyn was dying "you heard him clown beat it" she said. Then she stormed off. Carolyn was still laughing it still sounds like bells. I started chuckling they guys had an amused look. "Okay lets eat before it gets cold" I said they nodded and started eating.

We were done and was in the back seat of Ronnie car with Carolyn. We were talking and having a blast. "Wait wait you punched then kicked him in the balls saying for narnia then ran off" I said laughing with her "I did then one time I was leasing with some of younger kids in the orphange. I hid in the closet and waited for them to get to the closet they were two feet away from it when I walked out and said I'm back from Narnia. Then I walked off then the kids ran in the closet all the back and hit the wall I was on the floor rolling with laughter" she said. I ended up crying from laughing so hard. "You play any instrument" I asked she nodded "I had a electric guitar but the older kids at the orphanage broke it." She said "man I'm sorry that sucks you probably spent a lot of money" I said she shook her head "I took the money from one of the teenagers for playback when they broke my board" she said "damn you are badass" I said "why thank you I do try" she said in a British accent. I laughed "thank you ill be here all night" she said again bowing. (They're on the bus) once we calmed down we looked in each others eyes we started leaning in right before our lips touch the curtain of the bunk opened. We jumped away from each other blushing. "We're here" Ronnie said chuckling then walked away. I jumped down and offered my hand to her she smiled and took it, I pulled her down she almost fell but I ofcourse caught her. "Lets get your stuff shall we" I said getting two of her bags. She nodded and grabbed her bag and the other two suitcases.

Ronnie showed us to her room. We sat the stuff down on the bed then we both explored her room.

Carolyn pov

I looked around my new room the walls were bear but I saw a acoustic and electric guitar on the bed and two skateboards on the wall there was no carpet but hardwood flooring. Which I did not like definitely getting carpet. There was a king sized bed in the middle of the room. Their was four other doors in the room. Me and Blake opens the first door to see a little room with shelves stacked on every wall. The next door was an on suit with a 3 ft deep tub. A large shower a toilet, a fancy sink, and tile yuck carpet in here too. We then walked out to see what was behind door #3 a wok in closet for clothes. Door #4 was a walk in closet for shoes. Then a tiny 4 ft high door we squat down and open it to see a huge room for storage. "This place is huge" I said standing up. Blake nodded "how about we go shopping and ill show you around town." Blake asked "yeah but I need a lot of stuff we need a car" I said "we're in luck my dad like to spoil me so I have my license we just need my truck its in the garage lets go" he said "why in this garage" I ask "mine is full and this is the only one that was free Ronnie and the guys park in the drive way" he said I nodded. I went to dad with my phone in my back pocket. "Hey dad I'm going shopping with Blake" I said walking to him "okay here's your 1 grand and get a puppy if you want" he said I smiled "thanks dad plus how did you get the guitars and skayboards so fast" I ask "I called my girlfriend last night to buy you the stuff and that ill pay her back" he said. I nodded "okay bye dad see you soon" I said "bye be safe" he said as I walked in the garage then hoped in the truck "lets go" I said to Blake he nodded and we started the thing and left.

____________________________________

Hey guys sorry if this sucked ill update soon.

Peace out - Crazyblonde