10. The Raw Truth

The days passed and for the first time, it seemed that I am finally at peace.

Daenerys and I are closer than ever and Jon has become really good friends with Tyrion and Daario, Danny's guard and I suspect lover.

"-What are you thinking about?" – Jon asked while continuing to caress my long hair.

I lifted my head from his naked chest and looked towards him smiling.

"-I'm just happy that you are here with me and happy. I thought that day would never come... I know how much Night's Watch meant to you." – I carefully said while stroking one of his naked shoulders.

One of his hands held my chin to make me look at him. Our faces were really close to each other and I could feel a small smile on his lips.

"-You mean everything to me right now. Even if I wasn't happy with my surroundings I would always be happy just being with you."

He never said to me until that day such words and I just didn't know what to say because simply there are no words that can describe how happy I am with him and how much he means to me, how much I love him.

"- I'm only happy if you are. Besides, I would never stay here if that meant that you would be unhappy." – I responded.

Later I went to find Daenerys. She was at a hearing so I decided not to interrupt her and because I know how long these hearings take, I decided to spend some time with Rhaegal in the Dungeons.

I understood how dangerous it was to let them out. People died last time but... for some reason it was really painful every time I saw him there, locked up, never able to see the sunlight and the moon... Never able to fly freely.

"-Here you are. "– I looked back smiling recognizing Daenerys voice. "– I looked for you everywhere."

"-Sorry. I know that the hearings usually take a really long time so I just came here to spend some time with the boys." – She laughed at my expression and I laughed as well.

"-You know... Jon has been looking for you as well." – She said and the fact of hearing his name made my heart beat faster almost instantly.

"-You really love him don't you?" – She asked probably seeing my reaction to her news.

"-I do." – She smiled at my answer and then I continued. "– But you can't complain either. Daario is quite the handsome man..."

She simply laughed.

I went to see where Jon was right away and ended up finding him in our private chambers. He was simply looking towards the sky sit in a little chair located on the little balcony. I was surprised by his presence there right away because lately, all he does in the mornings and afternoons is helping to train soldiers with Daario.

I walked towards him slowly and silently so he would never look towards me. When I was finally close enough to him I covered his eyes with my hands trying not to laugh but he didn't react at all so I kissed his forehead. Again, no response.

I uncovered his eyes and moved towards the front of the chair to face him.

"-Did I do something wrong?" – I simply asked and he didn't answer again and just looked towards the floor on the opposite side of where I was standing.

I could see in his expression that something was really wrong.

"-Jon...?" – I asked again.

"-You did nothing wrong." – His voice sounded low and weak. I've never seen him so low, not even when we left the Night's Watch.