26✌️

Jade's POV

At the mall.

Apparently Nate thinks I am depressed and for that reason he would like to take me out on girly shopping, for anything. So sweet of him. Right now currently we were shopping in Forever 21.

"By the way did I tell you, that even the casual things you wear makes you look beautiful." Nate comments again. I laugh at his 10th compliment he has given me today.

"Thanks Nate, I think  that's enough compliments for one day." I giggle scrolling through the heaps of clothes. Forever 21 is my favourite shop, it has so many different styles and designs.

"Um just to make clear, all bills on me." Nate clears his throat. I quickly snap my head in his direction with my eyes wide.

"No." I simply answer.

"Yes." He mocks my tone.

"No Nate seriously you wasting your time on me is more that enough, and I think I can pay for my self." I clear.

"I'm sorry, but it's my treat,  I asked you to come out so, I pay." He point his index finger.

"But..." He cut me off.

"Uhh, no ifs not buts, I am paying end of story, and besides you should be lucky your getting things for free and saying to me 'aww Nate your so sweet, your a really good friend'." He furrows his eyebrows and mock my voice.

I smile giving in and hug him. "Thanks Nate you really are the best."

He hugs back and chuckles.

I start looking for some nice outfits and I chose 3 different ones, I think I'll leave it at that, don't wanna waste too much of his money. I turn to face him seeing him glued to his phone.

"Nate I am done." I hand him the outfits.

"Well that was quick, here you hold my phone while I go pay." He hands me his phone before walking to the cashier.

I pop his phone into my pocket and wait by the other side of the check out.

Nate hands me the bags and walks with me as I was walking I saw a shop that I would like to go in but Nate would hate knowing what kinda guys he is. From the corner of my eye I catch Nate staring so I quickly snaps my head back and carry on walking.

"If you wanna go to 'Victoria Secret' go ahead, I'll catch you later, until then I'll go to the shop opposite, I need to get more clothes anyways." Nate chuckles emphasising the name of the shop as my cheeks turn bright pink.

"K, thanks." I giggle walking off.

*****

I buy a few under garments and check out. Only 8 items cost bloody $95. I grabbed my shopping bag and walked out when My phone rang, I pulled it out my pocket and realised it wasn't mine and it came to my head that I had Nate's phone as well. I took it outta my other pocket and notice his mum was calling so I rush outside and saw Nate.

"Nate." I shout waving his phone. And running into the road and hit something really hard.

"Jade." I heard Nate shout even louder before everything blacked out.

Ommmmm. What happened.
Cliff hanger
I hope u guys like this chapter, I did try my best.

Vote
Comment and I will update soon

Love u guys Xxxxxx❤️❤️😘😘