13✌️

Jade's POV

11:22am

I got my lazy ass up from bed and walked to my closet. I picked out an outfit which consisted high waisted denim shorts, white top with the features of a cat (which I find adorable), and a red checkered flannel. I applied short winged liner and my strawberry and lemon flavoured lip balm.

I went downstairs and made myself some breakfast, after I finished my breakfast I started cleaning my house. There was dust everywhere.

*****

1:05pm

After giving my house a spring clean, I sat down to watch some TV. But there was nothing to watch so I started going through my twitter and Instagram.

*doorbell rings*

I open the door and realise it is Zoe and give her a big hug.

"What have you planned today?" Zoe questions.

"Nothing much, I just invited you, Nate and the guys to chill and hangout." I shrug.

"Is Johnson coming to." Zoe said pretending not to be interested.

"Yes I knew if I told Johnson your coming, he would definitely come to." I laugh.

"Yeah, whatever." She shrugs but turns around to smile.

"How long have you and Johnson been a thing." I ask curious.

"Thought you would never ask." Zoe pulls me to the couch.

She literally told me every part of her story. Wow. I really regret asking her.

*doorbell rings*

Ah saved by the bell.

"Be right back." I shout.

I run to open the door, and saw Nate, Sammy and the Jacks.

"Hi guys, welcome to my house." I smile.

"Hi." Sammy, Nate and Gilinsky reply.

"Where is Zoe?" Johnson questions.

We all laugh and leave Zoe and Johnson to blush.

We all take a seat on the couch, I was in between Sammy and Nate, G on the other side of Nate and Zoe and Johnson sat next to each other.That was obviously gonna happen.

"Who is in the mood for some pizza." I mention.

"Me." Everyone said unison.

I finished ordering the pizza. When I heard footsteps approach, I turn around to check.

WHAT.NO FUCKING WAY.

"James." I whisper yell, not wanting everyone to hear.

Before I can say another word he puts his hand on my mouth.

"Hi Jade, long time no see, I missed you baby." He smiles innocently.

"Fuck off, what do you think you are doing in my fucking house, how the hell did you find a way in." I continue to yell quietly.