TBA chapter 6

Kailyn's POV

I though that i would finally be going back to school today, but man was I wrong. When everyone camr and sat down at the breakfast table, Martha spoke up. "So, inturn of all the recent events, your father and I have come to the conclusion that we have to move. And though we would love to stay here, We can't. KNowing how many sick people are even in this part of the globe is sickening so we decided that we;re going to be moving to Hawaii. No if ands or buts about it. After the trail on the girl's parents we will leave the next day. As of right now Joey, Kailyn and AnnaBeth are puled out of school to pack u-"
"WHAT. YOU CAN'T DO THAT." Joey screamed in protest.

"Joey hunny, we have to it's-"
"NO. IT;S NOT BETTER. IT'S WORSE. I REFUSE THIS BULLSHIT. I WILL NOT MOVE THOUSANDS OF MILES AWAY JUST FOR MY STUPID BEST-" 

"JOSEPH HARPER YOU WILL NEVER SPEAK LIEK THAT TO YOU MOTHER AGAIN." His dad spoke up. 

I got up furiously. Starting to head away I hear Joey, "Kail, where are you going?" 

Turning around with tears down my face, I gave him a stone cold look. "Save it Joseph. You know, I never asked for your parents to decide they want to move. I never asked for my brother to die. I never asked to be abused. Hell, I never asked to have to act like AnnaBeth;s mother so she knew what it felt like to have one. So I am sorry Joseph. I'm sorry Ihave to be such a GODDAMN inconvenience to you." With that I stormed to my room, locking the door and sobbing. For the rest of the day I ignored the calls of everyone until I heard a soft little knock. "Kailyn, sissy open up" AnnaBeth's soft voice rang in my ears. I went and opened the door and she quickly bolted ont my bed as I shut and locked the door once again. I turned around to see my sister sitting on my bed. "What's wrong Kailyn?" She looked up at me with the most innocence I have seen glistening in her eyes in a long time. "Nothing AnnaBeth, you go to sleep okay?" She nodded and moved over so I could lie down beside her. I watched as she fell asleep before I let sleep take over me, too. 

----

When I woke up the next morning to see the door left ajar and AnnaBeth no longer by my side. I liiked around, taking in my surroundings to see a figure on the other bed. After rubbing my eyes to focus, I notice that that figure is indeed the figure of Joey. I sigh, "What do you want Joseph?" He flinched at the use of his full name. "Look Kail, I am so sorry. I was shocked and angry and I feel completely terrible. I truly do. Could you find it in your heart to forgive this idiot?"