"Hehe it's okay, anything for my little y/n." She say while smiling.

Then when we walk to an ally, there were some drunken men and they were trying to flirt with nisa.

"Hey, girl! Why were you alone at this time? There is so much bad people, why don't you join us?" one of the drunken men said.

"No thanks." She brushed him off and we walk away.

Then he grab nisa hand, and there were more of his friend coming.

"Run y/n!" She said.

"Shut up you bitch!"

She was trying to fight back, but the man bring a knife. "One more move and you die." He said pointing the knife to nisa neck.

"I can't see this anymore! Please stop!" You scream.

Then the scene happen, she was killed by the man when trying to protect you. She the one who always taking care of you all this time, the one who care for you, the one who always make your wish come true, the one who always smile for you and make you happy , the one who always there for you, have been killed infront of your eyes. The kid you were shocked.

"Nisa!" Both of  the dream you and you shouted. Then it happened the secen where the kid version of  you kill all the man who killed your cousin.

"No! Stop y/n don't kill them ! You aren't a monster!" You while said crying.

Then all the men was killed and the kid you back to normal.

"I-I'm a monster." Your dream version body were trembling.

"I kill the men. I'm a monster! I'm sorry nisa, I couldn't save you! I'm a monster!" The dream you said and cried with nisa cold body on her lap.

Then from that day, you want to stay strong for her, always protect everyone precious to you.

"Please, stop it, stop it!" Everyone you have all have to suffering because of you.

Then there is several voices that shout at you.

"You make me suffer y/n from the drunken man! You killed me! you killed me! You are a monster." It's nisa voice said.

"You are the one who cause this! You killed my husband! You shouldn't be born!" Your grandma said.

"You couldn't be strong y/n, you are full of lies." Then it's angel voice.

"No stop this!"

"You the one who cause our suffering, you're a monster!" All the voice said.

"No stop this! Get me out of here!"

"Monster! MONSTER! MONSTER!"

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaa" then you jolt awake from that nightmare.

Your p.o.v

I was awake and had a heavy breathing, cold sweat cover my body, 'what was that! Not that scene again'.  Suddenly william barge into my room.