Chapter 3

Typos will be fixed

-Abigail

"Hello Abigail." Harry nods to me as I stand welcoming guest into the church. I nod back and continue to pretend that I'm not bothered by his heavy staring.

"Hello Mrs.Samuel how was your week? Glad to see you this sabbath." I smile at her as she walks by with her cane holding up her weight.

"Hello, Abigail" she says as best as she could and walks into the church, not finding anyone else to greet I walk away from the door and begin walking towards the main sanctuary.

"You seem happy today." Harry comes out of no where and starts walking beside me. Flashbacks of me in bed last night masturbating to him runs through my head and I let out a sigh.

"I'm happy to be in the house of the Lord." I smile brightly.

"Right." He scoffs and turns into a row as I make my way towards the front of the church.

Throughout church I try to fight the urge to turn around and look at Harry. The urge was so strong, but a couple of times I would look and when he looked back I would avert my eyes and pretend I was staring at the clock in the back but the last time I looked, I happen to be in too much thought he caught me and winked my way causing me to stay turned around and not look backwards any further.

-

"My aunt wants me to tell you guys to come over for dinner tonight." Harry says authoritatively before he leaves my father and I at the door. That was so hot, he sounded so in control and in demand by saying just a simple sentence .

"He's weird, but I'm glad he made it here today. We'll head there after we close up." My dad says and I nod not agreeing to half of his statement but nodding either way. Now we have to try her nasty lasagne, thanks Dad.

"Sister Sarah, how are you feeling? We noticed you weren't at church today." My dad asks as we walk into her home.

"Yes, I'm feeling better. I really was just not feeling to well. I'm so upset I couldn't make my lasagne tonight" yes! Blessed be the Lord "but Harold cooked a dish. He's cleaning himself up I believe." She pushes us to the kitchen, he cooks? I wait for Harry as her and my father make conversation.

Bored, I walk away heading upstairs,I tell myself it was because I have to take a whiz but honestly I feel like maybe I just want to talk to Harry. I hate to admit it but I feel like I missed his voice even if I did just hear it this morning.

I begin walking down the hall and a door opens to Harry walking out with a towel hung low on his hips and water dribbling down his tattoo covered chest. I watch as a dribble roll down his neck and his hair wet clinging onto his perfect face. His tattoos causing me to bite my lip and a small whimper leave my body, someone cannot have this much affect on me by not even touching me.

"Hey Abigail" he smiles at me and I force myself to stare straight into his eyes and nothing under. I smile back at him but I can see the smirk fighting to show on his face.

"Hello brother Harry." I respond looking between him and the wall far behind him. I clear my throat ready to return to my father and Sarah.

"Cut the act shall we." He walks towards me and I don't break the eye contact as he touches my face. I look down hoping his fingers would remove from my face but I can't deny the feeling of him on me even if it's just him fingers, it was only once when I've felt this way and I don't even remember who it was with, where I was, when I was it was just too much of a crazy night to remember.